No announcement yet.

Another incoming vintage...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birthday and wrist time to you in advance!

Comment

Happy birthday, it is reply a nice vintage timepiece, especially the faced dial & TT

Comment

It would be nice to have something from your birth year. Maybe can consider to have one for your kids.

Comment

Wow, It's nice and neat Bro.

Comment

Great looking watch, that crystal profile looks fantastic the 5513 is the next watch on my hit list, enjoy!

Comment

Ben has many v nice vintage Rolexes! Very tempting. One question: how to be sure that the watch will still work for many years to come? The previous owner(s) might not have sent the watches for servicing. Scared of buying a watch and it goes dead shortly after.

Comment

Originally posted by blueysmurfy View Post
                Ben has many v nice vintage Rolexes! Very tempting. One question: how to be sure that the watch will still work for many years to come? The previous owner(s) might not have sent the watches for servicing. Scared of buying a watch and it goes dead shortly after.
                He is only one of the many hk collectors turned dealer, hk and jp are vintage paradise! But too many reconditioned dial, hands and service parts. Even the patina some are "man-made" lol...

Rolex is made for life, and the movts are very robust even for old Rolexes. If in the event they break dwn or "dead" you call it, any certified trained technicians are able to help you fix. But in this case for vintages i would preferred to sent to RSC for service or repair.

Comment

super nice watch... two thumbs up

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
                    He is only one of the many hk collectors turned dealer, hk and jp are vintage paradise! But too many reconditioned dial, hands and service parts. Even the patina some are "man-made" lol...

Rolex is made for life, and the movts are very robust even for old Rolexes. If in the event they break dwn or "dead" you call it, any certified trained technicians are able to help you fix. But in this case for vintages i would preferred to sent to RSC for service or repair.
                    Thanks. Yeah I thought of servicing too... maybe servicing the movement parts. If RSC replaces the hour hands, the dial etc then would defeat the purpose of buying a vintage watch I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by blueysmurfy View Post
                      Thanks. Yeah I thought of servicing too... maybe servicing the movement parts. If RSC replaces the hour hands, the dial etc then would defeat the purpose of buying a vintage watch I guess.
                      Not if you told them specifically, they would not replace them...(although they would advise you to change) dont worry, RSC have served vintage geeks like us lol.

Just remember to request that reflected on their work card/list for your piece of mind..

Comment

NICE watchhhh!

Comment

Very nice piece!

Comment

thinking of getting a vintage from the same dealer. heard stories abt HK dealers mix and match parts from a few watch to produce a nice piece. Is it true?

TS, any pics after taking delivery?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X