Sharing my family of Land, Sky and the Sea Professional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oliginal View Post
    Haha....nice pair of watches Bro, the TT GMT IIc really looks great on hand. Did you tried Watch Palace, I think my friend bought a SS GMT IIc and a TT GMT IIc from them a few week back.
    Thanks bro. I got mine from THG.

Now this is a bit of a real dream, but I'm hoping to complete the collection with a Land piece, the Everose Daytona. I know its a bit ah pek ... but then, got stainless steel, two-tone, next would be either all gold which is a bit too yellow, or the everose which to me looks marvellous and modern.

Comment

Originally posted by cmsoh View Post
      Thanks bro. I got mine from THG.

Now this is a bit of a real dream, but I'm hoping to complete the collection with a Land piece, the Everose Daytona. I know its a bit ah pek ... but then, got stainless steel, two-tone, next would be either all gold which is a bit too yellow, or the everose which to me looks marvellous and modern.

Bro, it nvr ah pek or not ah pek loh. It depend on individual appreciation towards the watch. I also like the white or yellow gold day date with diamond dial but my wife say diamond not for my age especially if yellow gold, she still prefer me to wear sport models.
      My Timepieces Collection
      Rolex DeepSea Seadweller
      Rolex Explorer II
      Panerai PAM 00088
      IWC Portuguese 7 Days
      Tag Heuer Carrera
      Tag Heuer Monaco

Desired and waiting
      Rolex TT GMTIIc

Sold Timepiece : Oris William F1 Day Date, Oris TT3 Grand Prix, Rolex Sub LV, Rolex DJ Turn O Graph, Omega Seamaster P.O 45.5mm, Omega Speedmaster Apollo 11, Rolex Explorer II White, Rolex TT GMTIIc, Rolex GMT II Pepsi, Rolex Sea Dweller, Rolex SS Daytona Black, Rolex SS Yatchmaster

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X