No announcement yet.

GMT IIc Stainless Steel & Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ATTACH]4639[/ATTACH] This piece is AWESOME but is it flashy? Do you get many stares from pple wearing this ?

Comment

DM101,
      Don't care lah... flashy and let those who stare turn green, their problem.. Whats important is that you love the watch!! So bro, when will we see your pictures of your new GMT IIc TT?? hahaha

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
      - GMT II
      - GMT IIc TT
      - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
      - Master Eight Days (1608420)
      - U1
      - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

DSC00005.jpg The Victory-SERIES GMT TT.... sticker still not removed

Sticker not removed because this watch is 3 secs slow. Need to go to RSC to tune up +1 to 3. Last time I brought my EXPLORER 2 to tune, suspect the technician (the lady tech I think) apply too much pressure on the side case and has a round scratch/mark. There was no marks there previoulsy.

Comment

Originally posted by DM101 View Post
          [ATTACH]4645[/ATTACH] The Victory-SERIES GMT TT.... sticker still not removed

Sticker not removed because this watch is 3 secs slow. Need to go to RSC to tune up +1 to 3. Last time I brought my EXPLORER 2 to tune, suspect the technician (the lady tech I think) apply too much pressure on the side case and has a round scratch/mark. There was no marks there previoulsy.
          Mine seems to be running at +1-2 secs per day, which is just fine for me.
          V-series too.

Originally posted by DM101 View Post
          [ATTACH]4639[/ATTACH] This piece is AWESOME but is it flashy? Do you get many stares from pple wearing this ?
          Ok leh, so far no stares. I feel quite comfortable with it, doesnt attract too much attn.

Comment

I'm kinda getting used to the TT now n begining to like TTs beri much

The SUB-TT YG with ceramic expect to launch this Basel I think. Will be exciting and can't wait for the pics.....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X