His & Hers little hobby...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice collection pairs.
    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

nice direction. thats something i try to base my buying on too, for my 2 kids. haha!

Comment

great watches! keep on taking photos~!!

Comment

The polar216570 looks really good..really pops..its like sporty and elegant;depending on yr attire. Cheers
          Only a Rolex will do for me..a tradition passed down from my father and his father..
          I have a love-hate relationship with rolex, i hate the prices but love the pieces..
          Proud owner of a Rolex Explorer II 216570 polar since 27/2/13..okay..not anymore

Comment

I am now convinced my husband's watch needs to match mine and we therefor need to do some serious shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinklufu View Post
              I am now convinced my husband's watch needs to match mine and we therefor need to do some serious shopping.
              Good luck in ur hunt....

Comment

if only my wife share the same interest as me. Bro, you are so lucky to have a wife that support your hobby. tried buying a rolex for her, she actually choose a Montblanc watch over a daytona white gold

Comment

Great

Comment

Originally posted by Throttle
                    Yup i thought ao. But it fit so well on her wrist, i thought you had the bracelet cut.
                    I had my Daydate bracelet permanently cut to fit my wife's very slender wrist.
                    i did this too, to fit my wrist, and recently i did it again, to fit my gf's wrist lolx.

Comment

Originally posted by KTENG View Post
                      if only my wife share the same interest as me. Bro, you are so lucky to have a wife that support your hobby. tried buying a rolex for her, she actually choose a Montblanc watch over a daytona white gold
                      lol this is blasphemy!!!

Comment

Great set of watches... Love it all!

Comment

Nice, thanks for sharing

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X