Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1st Rolex

Hi Everyone..

Can't believe I'm able to own one.. Just to share my joy to all...

My 1st Rolex

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

beautiful... congrats!

Comment

U will feel shiok wearing your first rollie

Comment

Nice! Congrats on your first purchase! U will have more additions in no time!

Comment

Congrats. Swee. The first is always special

Comment

Happy for you. Good investment as it keeps good time and value.

Comment

Congrats, more will come.
              Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

1st and I'm sure not the last, congrats on your new time piece

Comment

Congrats, enjoy wearing your new watch now and with more to come in future... Cheers
                  Current:
                  No More Liao...

Comment

The first time is always the best time. Congratz and tx for sharing the joy with us.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Congrats bro,

Explorer is such a robust watch... Make sure u wear it everyday for all sort of activities...enjoy it...

Wear with good health...

Cheers

Comment

Thanks all...

Will work hard for 2nd piece... Cheers...

Comment

Hi, I only just joined this forum as I am planning on buying my first ever Rolex, and I thought this thread seemed appropriate. Before I babble on with questions, I'd like to congratulate the owners of this site and all contributors for creating such an informative website.

Right, now on to business. After months of dithering, I have decided to buy my first Rolex. I am looking for the Submariner, stainless steel, date, in either green or blue. I have done some research and it appears that the 2012 model is the latest. Correct me if I am wrong on that, and apologies for sounding like such a novice!

Anyway, am I also correct in thinking that authorised dealers will always sell you the latest version, and wouldn't sell an old version at new prices? How would I know that the one I want is the 2012 model? I read somewhere that the date viewing bit doesn't exist on the 2012 model. Also, how much should I be looking at for such a watch - around 10K?

Comment

Originally posted by wengster View Post
                            Thanks all...

Will work hard for 2nd piece... Cheers...
                            A crown for every achievement. Well-done

Comment

Originally posted by Outerpace View Post
                              Hi, I only just joined this forum as I am planning on buying my first ever Rolex, and I thought this thread seemed appropriate. Before I babble on with questions, I'd like to congratulate the owners of this site and all contributors for creating such an informative website.

Right, now on to business. After months of dithering, I have decided to buy my first Rolex. I am looking for the Submariner, stainless steel, date, in either green or blue. I have done some research and it appears that the 2012 model is the latest. Correct me if I am wrong on that, and apologies for sounding like such a novice!

Anyway, am I also correct in thinking that authorised dealers will always sell you the latest version, and wouldn't sell an old version at new prices? How would I know that the one I want is the 2012 model? I read somewhere that the date viewing bit doesn't exist on the 2012 model. Also, how much should I be looking at for such a watch - around 10K?
                              The Submariner (with date) in stainless steel (SS) only comes in two colors, ie green (dial & bezel) and black (dial & bezel), if you are referring to the newer models. The blue (dial & bezel) one is in white gold only. IIRC, the new models came out in 2011. The Submariner w/o the date only came out a year later in 2012 and only comes in black.

Yes normally the ADs sell mostly the latest models but they may have the older models for sale too if there is remaining stock but you need not worry. Ask and they will tell you what you are buying. For the prices, the black SS models retails at $11,120 (date) and $9,750 (non date). Discounts vary between 0-5%. I'm not exactly sure about the green and blue versions but it should roughly be around $11K+ and $30K+ respectively.
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X