Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• satinghostr!der
    replied
    Actually, I have been following this thing called intermittent fasting and it's absolutely amazing.
    Basically, you skip your breakfast and your eating window is only from 1pm-8pm. From 8pm to 1pm next day, you just drink water or tea/coffee with no sugar/milk.

Its been a week and I've lost 3kgs. Its alot of hard work but beats the usual eat 5-6 times a day meals. That's all old school. Google intermittent fasting. You'll be pleasantly surprised at how many people have changed just doing that. It essentially serves to be a lifestyle change more than a diet itself.

Leave a comment:

• mountain biker
    replied
    there is an app my fitness pal. I use it to track my calories in and calories out.. it is awesome and easy to use... Very effective.

Leave a comment:

• watchfun
    replied
    Originally posted by mrgrave View Post
    don't eat white rice and white bread =0
    If need be, perhaps we could eat in moderation.

Leave a comment:

• mrgrave
    replied
    don't eat white rice and white bread =0

Leave a comment:

• midnightblu
    replied
    haha i thought nuts contains fats and raisins contains a lot of sugar :P

Leave a comment:

• GarytheSnail
    replied
    Originally posted by steadybo View Post
    heavy breakfast, light lunch and lighter dinner for me. Avoid carbs, sugar drinks, sweet fruits and fried food. eat nuts for breaks and jog twice weekly.
    Umm...maybe it's time to buy some mixed nuts and raisins!

Leave a comment:

• steadybo
    replied
    heavy breakfast, light lunch and lighter dinner for me. Avoid carbs, sugar drinks, sweet fruits and fried food. eat nuts for breaks and jog twice weekly.

Leave a comment:

• rolexloverwatchlover
    replied
    breakfast is the most important meal. load up on carbo and fibre here. best if whole meal bread kind of breakfast.

lunch should be half the usual carbo and more protein like meat, etc. (try half serving of rice instead of 1).

dinner is the tricky one because you have more time and hence more likely to feast. it is also the most important meal to manage. best to just eat salad and protein.. and completely lay off the carbs.

do this for 3 months guarantee will lose a lot of weight. plus no snacking of unhealthy food in between.

if you have a lot of time during the day unlike most working adult, break your meals into 5 small ones instead of 3 big ones. that will keep your metabolism rate up and will burn more.

for best result, do cardio like long walks or jogging together with weights training to build some muscles as they burn much more than fats.

there is no short-cut unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• arronian123
    replied
    please try gm diet . I Lost 7 pounds in 7 days.

Leave a comment:

• Rendydai
    replied
    eat 6 small meals a day and no carbs

Leave a comment:

• luketan
    replied
    Can adopt a less carb and more protein diet complemented by 3-4 cardio workouts per week at 80-85% heart rate.

Should notice visible results by 3 weeks (=

Leave a comment:

• derrchua
    replied
    don eat carbs. just fruits veg n meat. ancient times diet

Leave a comment:

• chronos
    replied
    Originally posted by johnong316 View Post
    Avoid all carbo like potato, rice, bread and noodles. Also processed meat like nugget, sausage and mince meat. Cos a lot of fats added to make it chewy. I have my normal breakfast with Kopi and kaya toast, lunch with fish soup/yong tau fu and salad for dinner. In 2 months weight dropped from 82kg to 75kg..
    Same here, totally cut out carbo including bread. Breakfast is 2 soft boil eggs (yolks removed) with a bit of oatmeal, lunch is those double boiled soup (no rice) and dinner is yong tahu (again no noodle/rice) or sometimes go subway and eat salad. Went from 83kg to 76kg in about 6 to 7 weeks. Initially had to keep some low fat, low sugar multi grain cereal bars in case hungry in between meals. After first 2 or 3 weeks didn't need anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Cyril005
    replied
    Eat natural and nutritious foods for the good health.
    Avoid the junk and fast foods and add more raw and organic foods to get more nutrition value from your diet.
    Eating the fresh fruits and vegetables in raw form provide more vitamins, nutrition, and mineral.

Leave a comment:

• porschespyder101
    replied
    Originally posted by gadgetsincltd View Post
    what and what not to eat
    l

I lost 12kg in 3 months
    The secrets are...
    1. Substitude all fizzy drinks with plain water
    2. No more snacks and tibits, only fresh fruits like watermelon and honey dew
    3. Eat whole meal bread and cut down on white rice, white bread and noodle
    4. Exercises for 2 hours per session 3 times a week. I dd 3km jog, 2 km run, light weighting and
    1km swim.

I feel so much lighter now, fit and healthier.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X