No announcement yet.

Yoga is the Answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downward dog pose cured my year long chronic backache. The pain I was suffering from was at my butt position and I had difficulties sitting for long periods. Saw this YouTube video of a n almost paralyses ex US marine injured from a parahchute incident. He got back on his feet by doing yoga.

I just did downward dog and focused on straightening and lengthening my leg inner right and calf muscles. These muscle groups are somehow connected to my back muscles and my chronic pain was gone within a month.

Comment

Yogo take times for the effect to show..is a good exercise afterall

Comment

Yoga is awesome )

I think Yoga is amazing

Comment

Yoga or exercise is a good way to keep the body fit and active. Every year, I make a New Year resolution to practice yoga or exercise. But I hardly manage to do so. One of my friends has suggested me about programme fitness. She has adopted this program to stay healthy. I am planning to use this program to maintain a fit and toned body.

Comment

I thought yoga was easy until I tried it last week. My stretchings were terrible and couldn't really keep up with the class. I have very bad flexibility. But I am determine to change myself and planning to go for the next class tomorrow (truefitness)
            Current Project: Gracious Quotes & HR Boutique

Comment

[QUOTE=Bimmer1455;253758]I used to be very active Tennis playing competitively, had a injury,

I Tried yoga 4 half years back , I never look back, most people think yoga is a very light sport and you need to be flexible.
              The fact is , you can be as stiff as a bull and still do yoga effectively,
              its for your body , mind and soul. You practiced very effective breathing techniques. I can assure you, after 10 sessions per session approximate an hour , within 3 weeks, you will feel stronger ,look, feel and breathe better. not forgetting , your back aches will go away.

It tones, strengthened your body naturally, cleanse your internal organs at the same time.
              there are many types of yoga, haltha, Power , hot, astanga and many more.....
              I am just sharing with you since i benefitted from yoga, if anyone is interested to try, i can give you the contact person from PURE YOGA who can offer you a 7 day free trial without any obligation.

Chris Cheong

I had a back injury recently. May I know if yoga helps? Mind sharing his/her contact?

Comment

I love to do Yoga

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X