No announcement yet.

Diet and all...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out youtube for mike chang. He has many clips teaching on how to diet, lose weight and gain muscle. I drop 8 kg within 4mths, jog alternate days(3km), weight training on non jogging day. Have light breaskfast, normal lunch and nutritious bar for dinner. At times, I will rest 1 day on the weekend and go for steamboat, durian and all the foods that i craved for. LOL.

Comment

Is peanut butter with bread a good lunch choice for losing weight?

Comment

Originally posted by slpslp View Post
        Is peanut butter with bread a good lunch choice for losing weight?
        No.

Peanut butter is omega 6 overload, bread is basically like eating sugar. No nutrition.

Fish, meat, veggies, fruit, and cut down as much carbohydrates as you can tolerate for fast results.

Comment

you cannot be serious!!!! PB and bread..

Comment

You shouldn't skip breakfast, eat less for dinner will help losing weight

Comment

Agree

Comment

Vegetable is always desired...

Comment

go running under the sun

Comment

I usually have a very heavy breakfast, 4 slices of wholemeal bread with only peanut butter, 4 egg whites and black coffee without sugar and a banana too. Heavy on protein. Lunch intake only half portion of usual carbs and dinner zero carbs. After 6pm, no fruits except green apple. Regular exercise is a must, cardio and static exercises are to be balanced over the week, alternate days would be good.

Comment

Bfast is a must for fora day start.

Must have Bfast, good lunch and skip dinner or light dinner before 7pm.

1 or 2 workout of 30mins a week will help too. This is how I loss my 15kg in 2010 till now and it's continue to go
                      Downwards.

Comment

Cutting down on carbs and more of white meat and vege. =)

Comment

I find counting calories the key. What goes in and what goes out. You do this and it is difficult to fail. I am a competitive cyclist and weight is key. This system works well. I use an app....and input everyday.. 10mins to do it at most.

Comment

definitely calories in and calories out. so training and not eating too much is key. Monitoring both helped me...

Comment

My eating habit is I skip breakfast only have coffee, have lunch and dinner and sometimes supper. I tried cutting back on carbs but I get hungerier...any tips?

Comment

Thanks for the input

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X