Golfing anyone ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The One View Post
    May I know you play Golf meh? What I know of you, you don't play Golf. Maybe I am wrong. Bro.
    I think you got the wrong person.

Btw, you forgot to say which club do you belong to.

Not many around in Singapore has handicap 11. So we really have to get to know you better...you can give us a few tips on the fairlyways, how to get out of bunkers, how to put, and even what jokes to tell in the changing room!

Comment

Originally posted by antibullsheeter View Post
      I think you got the wrong person.

Btw, you forgot to say which club do you belong to.

Not many around in Singapore has handicap 11. So we really have to get to know you better...you can give us a few tips on the fairlyways, how to get out of bunkers, how to put, and even what jokes to tell in the changing room!
      Bro u seem to be very interested in me or my HC11?

Comment

Bro u seem to be very interested in me or my HC11?

HC 11. Really good! Tell us which club you play and we will come and watch
        you play. Learn something from you.

Comment

HC 11. Really good! Tell us which club you play and we will come and watch
          you play. Learn something from you.
          Cu on 16.

Comment

Cu on 16.
            Do forget to turn up and bring along the handicap card from your Club and
            show everybody.

Comment

Do forget to turn up and bring along the handicap card from your Club and
              show everybody.
              Sure! maybe photocopy for you lah. joking lah! Sure cu .

Comment

Halo bros ! please PM me your full name to me so i could book NSRCC latest next Monday if anyone keen to play 16Th Dec. Bro antibullsheeter, i will check with SGA Handicap book for everyone card index keke
                *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Dear bros playing on the 16th who are not members of NSRCC, remember to bring your handicap card. They are super on the ball.

Can play sixers. Loser pay lunch.

Comment

Golfers list 2008

Hi !!! Have gather a list of golfers in this forum Anyone can PM or post on this thread if you are keen to organise a game or two. Everybody is welcome !!!!

1) Jazz_samz
                    2) Andrew Tay
                    3) Lucas How
                    4) Nooch
                    5) Daytonalover
                    6) LimTH
                    7) fabulous
                    8) acheckmate
                    9) panerai7776
                    10) redsub
                    11) philinves
                    12) The One
                    13) antibullsheeter
                    14 Uncle Lau

Please add yourself in this friendly thread if any bros and sisters are keen

THANK YOU !!!!
                    *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Originally posted by panerai7776 View Post
                      Dear bros playing on the 16th who are not members of NSRCC, remember to bring your handicap card. They are super on the ball.

Can play sixers. Loser pay lunch.
                      keke i will play from red tee if anyone playing 16th with HC 11 or less okay bro ? You know my standard lah, you lost 3 balls i lost a dozen. Btw Bro CT Low and Roy wants to chio us next game in end Dec you READY ?
                      *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
                        Halo bros ! please PM me your full name to me so i could book NSRCC latest next Monday if anyone keen to play 16Th Dec. "Bro antibullsheeter", i will check with SGA Handicap book for everyone card index keke
                        Sorry Uncle Lau, I relly respect u. But due to certain reason. I will not be going on 16. Please enjoy yourself!

Comment

Hey The One,

Selling cheapest watch - withdraw when inquiries get hot

Say got lowest handicap - withdraw when asked to show card

Defame other dealers - withdraw comment?

What else?

Comment

Originally posted by Bernardo View Post
                            Hey The One,

Selling cheapest watch - withdraw when inquiries get hot

Say got lowest handicap - withdraw when asked to show card

Defame other dealers - withdraw comment?

What else?
                            Bro bernardo.

1. Cheapest watch I have. you want you put cash I sell. If not then don't question me. Furthermore, some dealers don't like me sell at cheap price! I do not mention names!

2. HC 11 is not the lowest in spore bro and is personal too. and i withdraw not becos I was questioned. it is b'cos no P&C.

3. defarma other dealers? who I defame? Please bring up so everyone will know? Even so, Every one have his rights to comment if a subject was bring up and I am not the one to bring up the subject.

If those are related to the dealer who you think I deframed and want to support them. Then this show that the dealer is really not a reputated dealer who might instigated the ppl and who can't strand feedbacks. Hahaha!
                            it is so obvious that afew are related to the alegated dealer and trying to do somthing. I rest my case!.

Comment

WHOA WHOA Bros !!! Relax okay ! It just a golf game bros, if you free please join us , not free another day lor . Times are bad , really bad ! so most of us are quite stress with many things. Just chill out and enjoy life, boleh ?
                              We always welcome golfers in these thread today or tomorrow !!!!
                              God Bless !!
                              *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Ok bro, listem to you we should cool down. we are about the same age and have seem too much. Correct! cool down every one!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X