X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bernardo View Post
    Solid comment.kk,he,he,ha,ha

Comment

Bro Felix, our bro Redsub is into golf too. Maybe we can organise a monthly medal or game at Sembawang Country Blub as the green fees there are quite reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by panerai7776 View Post
        Bro Felix, our bro Redsub is into golf too. Maybe we can organise a monthly medal or game at Sembawang Country Blub as the green fees there are quite reasonable.
        Can I join? my HC is 11.

Comment

Yes you are correct bro ! Let me gather the rest of the other forum golfers time and info, will msg/ PM them soon. Once got solid plan will post it in the forum .
          Always welcome anyone in the forum to join us for a game of social golf, it a beautifull game to spend time with new friends and loves one !

we only live this life once, we will never walk it again
          *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post

True. But don't walk it alone.

Comment

Yes you are correct bro ! Let me gather the rest of the other forum golfers time and info, will msg/ PM them soon. Once got solid plan will post it in the forum .
              Always welcome anyone in the forum to join us for a game of social golf, it a beautifull game to spend time with new friends and loves one !

Nice to see such a lively community...btw Uncle Lau, are you really a
              "uncle" because you sound so young.

Comment

Originally posted by The One View Post
                Can I join? my HC is 11.
                Wah buaya. HCP 11. We play for lunch. But I tee off at red tee and you at blue tee can?

Comment

keke all my students call me " Uncle " so i penn it Uncle Lau Btw i am sure i am at 10 or more year older than most of the young , talented members of this forum. So much informations and facts from the members here, i sure i am still playing marble at their age.
                  Do you play golf ?
                  *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Originally posted by panerai7776 View Post
                    Wah buaya. HCP 11. We play for lunch. But I tee off at red tee and you at blue tee can?
                    KEKE you can play with him, i will join the back flight
                    *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

keke all my students call me " Uncle " so i penn it Uncle Lau Btw i am sure i am at 10 or more year older than most of the young , talented members of this forum. So much informations and facts from the members here, i sure i am still playing marble at their age.
                      Do you play golf ?

Yes I do uncle lau. My official HC is 24, but actually I am worse than that....
                      usually play around 28-30, and only up to HC on good days. I am afraid I will slow you down, therefore cannot play on weekends. Must take half day off
                      to play. Otherwise pai seh. Some OB, waste other's time.

Comment

Welcome !!!!

Welcome Bro Phillinves to this friendly forum ! Oh ! we loves to play with high handicapper, errrrrrrr just bring your rollies, panerais etc along so we could buaya your watches ! Joking lah bro ! Myself and bro Panerai7776 currently play weekdays only and you are welcome to join us ! 16th Dec morn NSRCC Resort ?
                        *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Welcome Bro Phillinves to this friendly forum ! Oh ! we loves to play with high handicapper, errrrrrrr just bring your rollies, panerais etc along so we could buaya your watches ! Joking lah bro ! Myself and bro Panerai7776 currently play weekdays only and you are welcome to join us ! 16th Dec morn NSRCC Resort ?
                          Ok! wow! On 16 Dec NSRCC flooded with Rolex and Panerai. Ok ROB AH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The One View Post
                            Can I join? my HC is 11.
                            Not many handicap 11 around....good on ya! Btw which club do you belong to?

Comment

Originally posted by antibullsheeter View Post

Comment

Originally posted by antibullsheeter View Post
                                May I know you play Golf meh? What I know of you, you don't play Golf. Maybe I am wrong. Bro.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X