Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heart Rate Monitor

Hi,

Anyone got any recommendation on which HRM to buy? I was getting confused coz Polar got's so many different models, don't know whether I should get the FT80 (seemingly the most high-end, and most expensive one), or will a normal basic one suffice?

My considerations is that I would like the data to be easily upload to PC for tracking. My usages is basically I go to the gym every day, spend about 20-25 mins on the elliptical machine, and just want to monitor my heart-rate to ensure it stays in the optimal zone (85%).

Also, anyone got good lobang of where sell the cheapest?

Thanks!

then a simple one like the RS200 will do. there's a bicycle shop near robinson road (the shop houses there) where you can get 20% discount.

Comment

Bras Bashah complex Hing`s watch & pen centre carry Polar and u can look at sunnto outdoor range at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by wildswan View Post
        then a simple one like the RS200 will do. there's a bicycle shop near robinson road (the shop houses there) where you can get 20% discount.
        Sounds like you're talking about The Bike Boutique? I looked at the RS200, doesn't seem like it can uplink to PC?

Comment

RS200 can link with PC; i even customised the watch display using the uploader feature. however i understand from my friend that the RS200 has been replaced by the RS300.

Originally posted by cmsoh View Post
          Sounds like you're talking about The Bike Boutique? I looked at the RS200, doesn't seem like it can uplink to PC?

Comment

Originally posted by wildswan View Post
            RS200 can link with PC; i even customised the watch display using the uploader feature. however i understand from my friend that the RS200 has been replaced by the RS300.
            How much does it cost? =)

Comment

I think there's a shop at basement Lucky Plaza selling a gd range. My friends brought there for servicing too..

Comment

Aiyak,, smple to stay at 85% HR.. 2 nature ways will esnure that you won't go over.. No 1.. Run till you cannot talk.. t means 90% aga aga... No 2, run till you breath like dog...then is above 85%.. enjoy..

Comment

Polar

Comment

Comment

I do recommend Polar too.

Comment

anybody can recommend a gps watch? would you guys still pick polar?

Comment

Looked at this before, Polar is by far the best, though its made in China now...

Comment

Polar is all time reliable. Best to keep heart rate between 60 to 90% for fat burning effect. Min 30mins workout.

Comment

Am I the first to recommend Apple Watch as a heart rate monitor?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X