X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same problem here
    Seems like they are taking a long time tomremedy

Originally posted by daveevan View Post
    I think eastern side of singapore is not affected. Had the problem since singtel bt panjang centre caught fire.

Comment

Hi bro which part of singapore r u in ( northern or upper bt timah area )

Comment

what's up with man u...?

Comment

After Liverpool and Dortmund, another big test awaits the gunners at old trafford today

Chelski drops points again at the bridge..an unpredictable season so far but it's good to be a gunner this time hehe
          Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

This season will probably feature a Champion who lost more than 6 games. Too many surprising results.

United were underestimated by the Gunners. Let's see how they bounce back. United seems to be getting stronger.

Comment

Liverpool win title

Comment

Originally posted by Ico View Post
                This season will probably feature a Champion who lost more than 6 games. Too many surprising results.

United were underestimated by the Gunners. Let's see how they bounce back. United seems to be getting stronger.
                Yeah Man Utd finally woke up!

Comment

tottenham for CL even thou they cant score!

Comment

Man U fans leaving old trafford early... Moyes lookin desperately desperate...
                    Beginning to see why Hublot ditched them... N they hv to go for Bulova...

Comment

• back to back home lost is not easy to stomach

Comment

• Very exp

Comment

• but we have to agree man utd played very well against arsenal. just that the starting few minutes are shaky on the defense side. Hope they can maintain this

Comment

• Any team win can except MU

Comment

• Arsenal topped the table at the half-way point (i.e. after 19 games). Arsenal also won the most points in year 2013. I will be hugely disappointed if they don't win the league come May.

Man U looks set to miss out on top 4 based on their current form/position.
                              Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

• Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                                Arsenal topped the table at the half-way point (i.e. after 19 games). Arsenal also won the most points in year 2013. I will be hugely disappointed if they don't win the league come May.

Man U looks set to miss out on top 4 based on their current form/position.
                                let's hope they can handle the pressure being on top. far too long since they won anything since 2005? and this year looks to be the year. but man city form is rather worrying i must say. not far behind us.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X