Manual Winding Watches... Opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual Winding Watches... Opinions?

Hello folks, question for those who has manual winding watches or use to wear manual winding watches...

how do u like it? I'm thinking it can be fun in the begining winding your watch every morning... but does it become a pain after a while? would like ur view on this... cos i'm thinking of getting a manual winding watch

Get the PAM233, you will only need to wind every 8 days... so it will not be that "painful"...

Originally posted by tunge View Post
    Hello folks, question for those who has manual winding watches or use to wear manual winding watches...

how do u like it? I'm thinking it can be fun in the begining winding your watch every morning... but does it become a pain after a while? would like ur view on this... cos i'm thinking of getting a manual winding watch

Comment

It can be fun but at the same time, frustrating . Twice, I didn't realise the winding stopped and nearly late for schedules .
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Get those with "Power indicator" loh....

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        It can be fun but at the same time, frustrating . Twice, I didn't realise the winding stopped and nearly late for schedules .

Comment

buy a watch winder for manual winding watches........

where got 'pain'
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

aiya. so troublesome...get the lange 31...1 month wind 1 time

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
            Get the PAM233, you will only need to wind every 8 days... so it will not be that "painful"...
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
            2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

I think a manual winding your watch is part of e horological experience. Enjoy bro!
              "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                buy a watch winder for manual winding watches........

where got 'pain'

wah those kinda of winders quite ex one right?

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

yah that can be quite a pain...

Comment

yeah. i know orbita got one.

Originally posted by tunge View Post
                    wah those kinda of winders quite ex one right?

kindly email with
                    2. your nick

Comment

I think should stick to main topic right? hehehe...

manual winding is not pain in the *** but can be if you are in a rush. especially when you need to check for the accurate time by referring to your digital hp.

At the end of the day, I still enjoy the turning process, provided the crown is easy to wind.

If you happen to have fat fingers or smooth fingers, then you probably will not like the experience.haha
                      [I][COLOR="navy"]"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment." - Unknown[/COLOR][/I]

Comment

i wind my watches every night before bed... it has become a routine. But to me, its the experience...

Comment

even if it is automatic?

Originally posted by sportee View Post
                          i wind my watches every night before bed... it has become a routine. But to me, its the experience...

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

for the automatics, i will change them on the winder, too many watches for too little winders. No more space to put more winders and my wife is complaining about this all the time. No space for her make ups and stuff...

Will wind the manual winding watches too....

Comment

then have a cabinet of winders, casuse u say no more space for addditional winders..

sounds like you got quite a number of manual winding watches.

Originally posted by sportee View Post
                              for the automatics, i will change them on the winder, too many watches for too little winders. No more space to put more winders and my wife is complaining about this all the time. No space for her make ups and stuff...

Will wind the manual winding watches too....

kindly email with
                              2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X