Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good point.

Originally posted by tyongchi View Post
    This argument is only sound if the money not paid upfront is invested in some other items. If not, the value of the money will also deteriorates and we are back to square one.

Comment

After all that is said and done, the promotion is still a decent deal for people who want to buy and spread out the payments. Unless you tell me the TD is offering additional discounts for upfront payment, why not take the interest free installment plan?

Comment

Originally posted by zquek View Post
        Let me throw a spanner to the debate here. Its an interesting debate.

For the sake of discussion. On the assumption that the present value of money is greater (which is generally true), it does make financial sense to pay be way of three years installments. If buy a watch costing $3600.00 and the monthly installment is $100.00. The present value of my payments of $100.00 in the future is lower than $100.00 right now. So in the end, I am actually paying less than $3600 in present value.
        U are right, log in the selling price now and pay by 40 mths instalment, u would gain the increased pricing if the selling price increasing in 40 mths times.

Comment

40 months? Wow....

Comment

exactly, its not like buying cars that will depreciate overtime... We are talking about fine watches

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X