Credit Card Promotion : Cortina Sale & UOB - up to 70% discount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Card Promotion : Cortina Sale & UOB - up to 70% discount

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

70% huh? what could be the brand of watch that offer 70% discount?

Comment

Hmmm...70% smell like a lot of Maurice Lacroix, Seiko, and a lot of wannabe brands. Only that expect the unexpected....I went to the hour Glass sales and was amazed to see the range and variety on sale. finally bought an IWC at 40%. Saw a brietling as well...but skipped it ....any bro going there?

Comment

Thanks. Good Share.

Comment

For the preview on thurs, anyone can go in?

Comment

Anyone went? How's da collection?

Comment

Any field report? What are the brands on sale and what's the % of discount for each brand? Thank you.

Comment

Ya any scout outside there care share the range of variety with us?

Comment

Went in afternoon around 11.45. Queue is about 20m long and moving slowly so I gave up. Went again at 6.30. Still got queue but was denied from joining cos they wanna pang gang already.
                  Zzz

Comment

I Q for nearly 45 mins today. went in, left after walking ard for 10 mins. nothing caught my eye. saw omega, ball, breitling, IWC etc. didnt saw any popular model as i also never ask how much on discount. i did ask a tag heuer though, as i like the monaco series. ard 30% off.

Comment

Went there in the afternoon and Queued for an hour. Was quite disappointed with the selections.

Mostly on sale are in house brands like Concord, Corum, Chronoswiss, JPG, Milus, Locman, Ferrari, Wyler, BBalvgari, Chopard, Tag Hueur, etc. Choices are quite limited for some and mostly 40-60% off. Didn't really see anything that is 70%. Worst still, some don't even comes with warranty. Only saw 2 Rose Gold Jlc, 1 AP tourbullion. Even the salesman told me some are not worth buying, can give me more discount if I go on normal day.

Can go if u don't mind queuing and just to browse around.

Comment

Originally posted by dracula747 View Post
                        Went there in the afternoon and Queued for an hour. Was quite disappointed with the selections.

Mostly on sale are in house brands like Concord, Corum, Chronoswiss, JPG, Milus, Locman, Ferrari, Wyler, BBalvgari, Chopard, Tag Hueur, etc. Choices are quite limited for some and mostly 40-60% off. Didn't really see anything that is 70%. Worst still, some don't even comes with warranty. Only saw 2 Rose Gold Jlc, 1 AP tourbullion. Even the salesman told me some are not worth buying, can give me more discount if I go on normal day.

Can go if u don't mind queuing and just to browse around.
                        hi by any chance did u see any chronoswiss opus for sale?
                        thanx!
                        swift1.0/sunny1.6/sonata2.0/156JTS/Brera3.2V6/MINI cooper S cabrio/Grand Picasso/S300L

Comment

Got pvd chronoswiss opus and regular stainless steel opus. Around $11k plus after discount. Still quite ex. Not much selection.

Comment

anyone know if Breitling superocean for sale?
                            thanks

Comment

Any Tudor there?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X