Andriod 4.4 Nuts update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andriod 4.4 Nuts update.

After updated, suddenly my dropsync don't work, can't download stuff, cannot delete pictures.

A little search and problem found. An idiotic design that is taking away two big strength of andriod system.
    The external sd card and ease of modifying/transfer files.

They taken away the ability of third party apps to move or edit files on external sd card. So whatever you want to sync or
    download, you got to use the internal storage. And use THEIR files explorer to transfer to external card. ES file explorer and the like will not work on external card.

Are they trying to reduce market share? This is going backwards.
    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

thanks for the heads up.

these days before i perform any updates on mobile devices, i wait for about 2-3 weeks first then read reviews before deciding wanting to perform the upgrade first.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

After the updates, the battery life span is dropping extremely fast too.

What i heard from Samsung is that they will only "FIX" that 'bug' during may - June 2014.

Comment

One more problem after update. The allshare cast dongle (for screen mirroring to non smart tv via HDMI cable wirelessly) cannot be connected anymore.

I searched for solution to no avail.
        Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Comment

Although Android is an open-source platform, the Android OS used in different brands/phone/tablet models are usually customized. Same goes for the sw update of subsequent versions - ICS, Jelly Bean, KitKat or 4.1/2/3/4 etc.

What I am getting at is, some of the sw/UI issues are within the customized sw of the phone/tablet of a particular brand or model, and not always the problem of the Android OS version itself.

iOS is straight forward - since it's a proprietary OS owned by Apple and only used in Apple products, whatever problems are Apple's problems
          Last edited by pegasi; 10-03-14, 09:51 AM.
          Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            these days before i perform any updates on mobile devices, i wait for about 2-3 weeks first then read reviews before deciding wanting to perform the upgrade first.
            That's consistent with your approach in buying watches.

I am more of the "chiong" type, or what they call the pioneer user, but am often held back by money.
            Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

old man already. body cannot withstand hard knocks. so must be careful.

Originally posted by pegasi View Post

I am more of the "chiong" type, or what they call the pioneer user, but am often held back by money.
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I am always held back by money too.

Many pieces I like buy but just hold. The cooling period method is really useful.
                Keeps piggy happy.

Originally posted by pegasi View Post

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X