Bad deal with llyyhh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously it is not the seller's fault.
    Watch cannot be reserved for viewing purpose only.
    The deal was never closed when the buyer state that he will buy the watch only after viewing.
    So the seller has the right to sell to whoever he wants.

Comment

You have the right not to buy a watch after viewing as much as the seller has the right not to sell you before viewing without deposit or any verbal agreement on reservation.
      Deposit doesn't mean you have to buy anyway before viewing. I once deposited before viewing but got the deposit back after viewing because the watch was not satisfactory. I told the seller before I place the deposit.
      Communication is key in all aspects of watch sales.

FCFS...common, you telling me you don't know what it means? It means you get the watch when they see the money.

On the other hand, if I were the seller, I would hold for u because you said you were coming down anyway. What's the rush? My philosophy is whoever calls first gets the first chance in viewing, regardless of deposit or not. Were you the first to call? Who knows? But thats just me. Cant speak for all sellers. Over a few hundred bucks, let it go bro.watches everywhere.
      Last edited by polarinda; 20-07-14, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Do you know that sellers even has the right not to sell you after viewing if they don't like your face or manners even if the price is agreed? I'm one of them.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X