• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wolfeyes1974
    replied
    Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
    thanks Triton..

WOlfeyes.. if you want to sell your Rolex & IWC box, let me know hor.. kekekke
    ok..will let u know if am selling

cheers

james

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    i send my box from s'pore post office in changi T2, and my box now kenna MIA.... baskit i think someone stole my box

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    no worries

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    thanks Triton..

WOlfeyes.. if you want to sell your Rolex & IWC box, let me know hor.. kekekke

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    i will be merging this thread with the old one.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    any other brands of watch box to update?

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    As per subject, where do you guys keep your watch boxes for Rolex and other brand? How do you maintain it such that it don't degenerate and become flaky?

Recently took out my HUblot and Tag 6000 series watch boxes, both degenerated... thinking of how to prevent the same from happening to the newer acquisition watch boxes...
    I put silica gel inside the boxes. The watches I will consolidate and keep in a watch box. All the original watch boxes, I will put inside one corner of the shelf inside the storeroom. So far, they seem to be alright leh

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    some boxes disintegrated in time. no way to save one.

there was a thread discussing about this.

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    How do you keep your Watch boxes in good condition

As per subject, where do you guys keep your watch boxes for Rolex and other brand? How do you maintain it such that it don't degenerate and become flaky?

Recently took out my HUblot and Tag 6000 series watch boxes, both degenerated... thinking of how to prevent the same from happening to the newer acquisition watch boxes...

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    yeah. ask pet about it......
    my omega 1 so far not spoil yet.. omega box with ribbon 1, i think tht 1 no problem.. the red color box type, might hv some problem later, i think.

another 1 abt to spoil = tutima 1, blk pvc ( i think it's pvc; doubt leather ). tht one the edge peel leow.

the worst box i hv = GP box, damn sticky, touch nai peel off. the color jst stick to yr hand ...

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    yah.. but I also Lao Sai like hell today.... so just orderd Mac-Delivery for Apple Pie.. kekke

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    purposely one mah.. saw a window of opportunity to interpret your sentence in a different way.. so much ka chow you loh.. kekekeke

I do know your intended meaning but I just can't help it. kekeke
    u jiak ba liao is it?

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    purposely one mah.. saw a window of opportunity to interpret your sentence in a different way.. so much ka chow you loh.. kekekeke

I do know your intended meaning but I just can't help it. kekeke

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    got a dehumidifier box....but not big enough to put in the watch box.....
    of course lah.. where can you find a dehumidifier box smaller than the watch box.. u can try putting the watch box into the dehumidifier though.. hahah
    eh. am i blur or my english salah...correct me if im wrong hor...

when i mention not big enough to put in the watch box implies that the watch box cannot put into the dehumidifier box right?

however if i were to say not big enough to put into the watch boex implies that dehumidifier box put inside watch box right?

however, my dehumidifier box cannot contain the watch box........

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    of course lah.. where can you find a dehumidifier box smaller than the watch box.. u can try putting the watch box into the dehumidifier though.. hahah

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X