Chrono 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrono 24

Hi guys. I was just wondering on whether the website/app Chrono24 is reliable. Did anybody on this forum purchased anything from there. Thinking of getting something from there but wanted to get advice first

i've bought there two times - always a bit hesitant but i look for sellers that have been established for some years and has a physical store and their own website.

nothing bad happened thus far.
    “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Search into the seller.

Originally posted by Soon.GR View Post
      Hi guys. I was just wondering on whether the website/app Chrono24 is reliable. Did anybody on this forum purchased anything from there. Thinking of getting something from there but wanted to get advice first
      You probably have to do in-depth search into that seller whom you are interested in their pieces. It does take quite a fair bit of work, not just a 5 mins kinda search on Google will do the trick. I have had two experiences thus far and they were positive but not after many hours of searches on the seller's reputable... Feel free to ask here the reputation of a particular seller and see if the bros here can help... I did that by PM-ing some individuals who are active and respectable forumers.

All the best and enjoy the process

Comment

Tips for Avoiding Fraud on Timezone.com

Originally posted by taxico View Post
        i look for sellers that have been established for some years and has a physical store and their own website.
        Yap, these two are good ways to avoid getting mugged with fakes on chrono24, eBay or any other reputable forums.

Here is a good starting point I have found this the best read thus far and the sound advice here has helped me heaps over the years. Hope it will help you too.

Tips for Avoiding Fraud on Timezone.com
        (http://www.timezone.com/2002/11/16/t...voiding-fraud/)

Comment

like with every other international purchase. i will always say proceed with care. do alot of homework on the seller.

if i recall correctly, there was a case in an international watch forum involving both reputable buyer and seller and the buyer end up receiving a rock instead of a watch(5 figure sum)

personally i prefer to deal upon seeing the watch and getting it authenticated before parting my money. once the money leaves buyer's hands and into seller's hand. there is really nothing much the buyer can do.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Hello bros there are so much varieties online that i almost cant resist it hahaha but its always better to be careful. Thank you guys for your kind advice=D

Comment

Bought a PAM217 in 2008 from one of seller in Switzerland. Just make sure e seller has good rating and has a shop with a phone number u can call

Comment

DYDD - Do Your Due Diligence!

Comment

I would rather to deal locally with a broker.

this way it shall be more reliable since we can go to authenticate

Comment

If the watch is above $2k, I would always preferred buying from local.

Comment

My friend bought once before from a reputable seller which went well. I heard its good to pay with Amex, they do refunds at times if you got scammed (on top of great service).

Comment

Heard it comes with risk. Again i would just get from grey dealer

Comment

is chrono24 a local startup? strange that i see thee site as chrono24.sg

Comment

if they ship online incur gst?

Comment

Looks pretty dodgy for a website but I know friends who have bought huge items off it. Due dilligence is the key!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X