Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
    - GMT II
    - GMT IIc TT
    - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
    - Master Eight Days (1608420)
    - U1
    - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
      taking up a part time course???
      most likely.....want to upgrade.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
        maybe end of the year i also got homework to do during weekend
        Wah...that's nice hahaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
          KNS, sg jam getting frm bad to worst...my ave speed for my afternoon out was like 13km/ hr... WTF.... jam at adam road, cos, filter lane kanna block cutting tree... newton/ kk / sim lim was jam pack.... PIE near eng neo toward jurong was very slow moving... eng neo was almost at crawling speed from PIE exit... Bt timah near KAP was bad too... SIAN

partly cos of vehicle population increase, but most important, LTA not doing enough ... instead of building wider bigger roads, better exit and connectivity etc to cope with increase traffic,...only know how to implement ERP nia...
          LTA going to implement satelite tracking, that is going to be HELL. because you will get on the go pricing, so can go up or down (but most likely UP).

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          First weekend after school started....sian doing homework now
          you sian ... i never sleep *literally* i was awake from thurs - fri (no sleep) to rush my assignment and continue to go to lecture and never sleep.

most likely.....want to upgrade.
          that is good. very soon it will be our turn too. life cannot just maintain as certain level, we must be mobile and keep moving.
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
            you sian ... i never sleep *literally* i was awake from thurs - fri (no sleep) to rush my assignment and continue to go to lecture and never sleep.
            wah...ouch for u...

Comment

so 48 hours never sleep ah? u try 72 hours with 4 hours sleep in between.

then in between attend classes, doing housework, prepare meals.

by the time i submitted assignment on friday late afternoon, i concuss till sunday evening.
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
              2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

by the time i submitted assignment on friday late afternoon, i concuss till sunday evening.
                Walao bro, marathon sia
                "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                  Walao bro, marathon sia
                  this is nothing. some of them even sleep in the labs.

it is common for us.. after awhile, even the lecturers know who stay inside the labs whole night.

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

Comment

it is common for us.. after awhile, even the lecturers know who stay inside the labs whole night.
                    LOL...lookout for those who wore the same clothes the day b4

Comment

whoa. you really tahan. somemore need to cook meals *sians*. yes i never sleep for 48hrs. maybe next time i try 72hr with 4hrs sleep and see how i find it.
                      once i hand in assignment on friday afternoon, then i go to niteclub that night, and party until 4am, and work at 8am. then the saturday another gathering with friends, so go out even though i was dead tired and party until sunday 3am, i left the car in the city, and stay at my friend house, until monday night. by the time i go to take my car, there was a sign saying "car reported". and would be towed away soon. lucky i never park in the paying zone, otherwise fine until crazy.

also i got to drive, and speeding (160kmh ) if i get caught i kena go straight to court and maybe even car chiong kong. the limit here is only 100km/h with NO grace. so 102kmh already kenna fine A$50.

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                      Walao bro, marathon sia
                      welcome to university life, where student living sucks! we live on cheap and nasty foods, stick to stupid deadlines set when all units you are taking seem to set their assignment dates at the same time.
                      and the worst part is during exams, and i ever got 3 exam in TWO days. whoa really jialat.

actually i was one of them, and my friend all doze off in the lecture. once my friend so tired she ask me let her rest on my lap whilst trying to listen to lecture. her eyes going to pop out. can see she tired until cannot tahan

LOL...lookout for those who wore the same clothes the day b4
                      i have clean set of clothes in my car, so can easily shower on campus and change clothes, no need to go home . my car is like first class on airplane. i have everything *almost*, clothes, sickness bags (from SIA), condoms , pillow, total recovery system for my car.
                      my car can also change to bed just need to put down all the chairs and can sleep already, but must remember to clean up car in advance.
                      Last edited by seiko.citizen; 20-04-08, 12:00 AM.
                      Blue 6694
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

i have clean set of clothes in my car, so can easily shower on campus and change clothes, no need to go home . my car is like first class on airplane. i have everything *almost*, clothes, sickness bags (from SIA), condoms , pillow, total recovery system for my car.
                        my car can also change to bed just need to put down all the chairs and can sleep already, but must remember to clean up car in advance.
                        LOL....nice....hahhaa...

Comment

Jst add chio bu... shiok leow..

Comment

UNCLE PET.....

Comment

UNCLE PET.....
                              rant thread..... rant = kana call uncle...

Comment

true, but where got time when everybody is studying like mad after exams and major assessments, many students go out and party that is the time to unwind and enjoy
                                Last edited by seiko.citizen; 20-04-08, 11:09 AM.
                                Blue 6694
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X