Post all your Rants here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    should see the rates for insurance in Oz, the charges are criminal So just take risk and wear with no insurance. Otherwise keep in safe deposit box, but even that is no insurance. Cos if the building collapse, your belongs are bye bye. Gone for good.

She may oblige, since the commission can buy more bags so everyone happy. We get insurance, and go LSB, and gstring gets her bags
    jst make sure gstring dont tag along ... can leow

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
      jst make sure gstring dont tag along ... can leow
      must learn to eat and wipe mouth properly.If you leave residue, you sure kenna get done for it
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

must learn to eat and wipe mouth properly.If you leave residue, you sure kenna get done for it
        food residue rot ah ...

i very careful

KNN, to day me in hosp, wife come pick me up, go tanglin mall, need a new cabinet, not much selection.

thn go isetan at shaw, wow lau, no car park, drive out, thn go plaza singapura, change the damn exit & entrance of car park, KNS, car park full also, thn LL end up in suntec, makan abit and thn chabot leow, bought nothing.

never go orchard road on wkend again
        Last edited by pet; 22-06-08, 09:42 PM.

Comment

u experience before never wipe clean ah? speaking from experience right?

food residue rot ah ...
          i very careful
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

if want new cabinet, thought u should go ikea? else go those heartland furniture shop, cheaper.

need a new cabinet
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
              u experience before never wipe clean ah? speaking from experience right?
              i always wipe, i only go to restaurant overseas

Originally posted by triton View Post
              if want new cabinet, thought u should go ikea? else go those heartland furniture shop, cheaper.
              wnt small cabinet nia, last time tanglin mall use to hv a shop there...wnt there, no hv leow.

isetan shaw cos wife wanna buy something also, wnt to go bibi baba buy sch uniform for kid. long time also no plaza singapura, last time use to hv some furniture shop.. but damn, all car park full

ikea 1 lauya, next time i go heartland 1, cos today i in hosp ( town )

Comment

Uncle pet...how old is ur kid?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  Uncle pet...how old is ur kid?
                  1st = p1.
                  2nd = 2+ yrs
                  3rd = 7mths
                  4th = hmm... later see can try to make or not

Comment

1st = p1.
                    2nd = 2+ yrs
                    3rd = 7mths
                    4th = hmm... later see can try to make or not
                    Hahaha...

Then after that have to buy wife another diamond

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
                      (...)
                      wnt small cabinet nia, last time tanglin mall use to hv a shop there...wnt there, no hv leow.

isetan shaw cos wife wanna buy something also, wnt to go bibi baba buy sch uniform for kid. long time also no plaza singapura, last time use to hv some furniture shop.. but damn, all car park full

ikea 1 lauya, next time i go heartland 1, cos today i in hosp ( town )
                      overall i find majority of sg furniture not very good quality. All use quite cheap materials.

Presently my bed broken , I thinking of making my own from premium timber.

Went to a few furniture shop also all very lousy quality.

My current table also I make myself , very stable, not like those ikea table....... within 3yr, the whole top sag like hell!
                      Blue 6694
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                        Hahaha...

Then after that have to buy wife another diamond
                        the most i promise my wife to buy loh,... this time i buy smal small 1... those 0.1c...

overall i find majority of sg furniture not very good quality. All use quite cheap materials.

Presently my bed broken , I thinking of making my own from premium timber.

Went to a few furniture shop also all very lousy quality.

My current table also I make myself , very stable, not like those ikea table....... within 3yr, the whole top sag like hell!
                        ikea very good 1... automatic, after 1 yr, auto dismantle

sg furniture lousy, cos most sporean dunno how to differntial wood mah... see nice, buy leow...

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
                          (...)ikea very good 1... automatic, after 1 yr, auto dismantle

sg furniture lousy, cos most sporean dunno how to differntial wood mah... see nice, buy leow...
                          auto dismantle.. with your things still on the table. Works out to be more expensive than if you had bought a quality furniture first time round

majority of sporean suaku when it come to wood, like you say see nice ok already
                          Blue 6694
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• hwehhee.. thats why when shopping for my home furniture, I ensure I paid $$ worth to get my dinning table and chest of drawers.. damn solid and sturdy.. bought from a shop at park mall.. when they delivered the table, they needed 4 ppl and then assemble at my place... cos really heave.. Paid quite a fair bit for a dinning table but we feel that it was TOTALLY worth it!

For Ikea furniture, good for kids.. cos it will only be suitable for them for 3yrs, then after that, throw.. hhahahha... The only pro in buying ikea is that they have good variety of colours to match your childs room.... for living room, MBR, Toilets and kitchen furniture and fixtures, I never buy ikea

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                            - GMT II
                            - GMT IIc TT
                            - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                            - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                            - U1
                            - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                              hwehhee.. thats why when shopping for my home furniture, I ensure I paid $$ worth to get my dinning table and chest of drawers.. damn solid and sturdy.. bought from a shop at park mall.. when they delivered the table, they needed 4 ppl and then assemble at my place... cos really heave.. Paid quite a fair bit for a dinning table but we feel that it was TOTALLY worth it!

For Ikea furniture, good for kids.. cos it will only be suitable for them for 3yrs, then after that, throw.. hhahahha... The only pro in buying ikea is that they have good variety of colours to match your childs room.... for living room, MBR, Toilets and kitchen furniture and fixtures, I never buy ikea
                              majority of the wood furnishing in my household are from Oz hard wood. My floor is jarrah, my table is jarrah, my skirting is jarrah, my window sils are jarrah; chair also jarrah, dressing table alsos jarrah, fireplace insert also jarrah we are like jarrah plantation

Next project: Double bed with jarrah legs. It was sitting on some softwood before, but at night when move keep sweaking........ *urgh*
                              Last edited by seiko.citizen; 24-06-08, 04:23 PM.
                              Blue 6694
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                                majority of the wood furnishing in my household are from Oz hard wood. My floor is jarrah, my table is jarrah, my skirting is jarrah, my window sils are jarrah; chair also jarrah, dressing table alsos jarrah, fireplace insert also jarrah we are like jarrah plantation

Next project: Double bed with jarrah legs. It was sitting on some softwood before, but at night when move keep sweaking........ *urgh*
                                how come u jia lark all over the place

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X