This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay It Forward Rewards

as with many watch forum, it is place where most of us who embark on a journey of horology we seek assistance and advice from other fellow members. we learn and move forward. many of us have benefited from these contributors.

member Ryuden is currently organizing a Pay-It-Forward contest via photography contest. as a token of appreciation, a custom made leather NATO was made for him by ten10.

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

nice nato design, something different from the canvas

Comment

It was a pleasure to finally meet Triton after all these years, and I would like to thank him for his kind support with this new initiative and thanks to ten10 for the wonderful crafted NATO.

Both of us agreed that moving forward, we would like to hold this "Pay It Forward" as a tradition in Singapore Rolex Club.

The tokens/gifts for the Pay It Forward have NO standard minimal or maximum amount, and like the term suggests, it's a token/gift of appreciation for having this great site we call our own.

We know this is a pilot program and we hope this initiative can carry on and becomes a tradition here in our own place.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
      it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
      How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
      That's how winning is done.'

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuden View Post
        Both of us agreed that moving forward, we would like to hold this "Pay It Forward" as a tradition in Singapore Rolex Club.

The tokens/gifts for the Pay It Forward have NO standard minimal or maximum amount, and like the term suggests, it's a token/gift of appreciation for having this great site we call our own.

We know this is a pilot program and we hope this initiative can carry on and becomes a tradition here in our own place.

i would like to contribute too...! PM me the details, please. i don't want anything in return.
        “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

you have already contributed numerous value added posts.

Originally posted by taxico View Post
          i would like to contribute too...! PM me the details, please. i don't want anything in return.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            you have already contributed numerous value added posts.
            + 1

I am with Triton.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
            it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
            How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
            That's how winning is done.'

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X