No announcement yet.

Car Enthusiast thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buy/sell/trade in new/used cars, renewal of insurance at ur door steps, call for a quotation, also doing spray painting/panel beating for all cars/commercials vehicles,

Comment

• Originally posted by civicking View Post
      buy/sell/trade in new/used cars, renewal of insurance at ur door steps, call for a quotation, also doing spray painting/panel beating for all cars/commercials vehicles,
      Wah...u are in this line 1? Must give our bros gd price

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

buy/sell/trade in new/used cars, renewal of insurance at ur door steps, call for a quotation, also doing spray painting/panel beating for all cars/commercials vehicles,
        you export to Oz? I looking for someone who can prepare paperwork for exporting here. Let me drop this, it isnt easy to export to my country, but if you have experience, Im willing to hear from you.
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• no bro dun do export, too much paper work to be done, mainly doing local scrap and sales, yes darkangel will give bros here good good price =)

Comment

no bro dun do export, too much paper work to be done, mainly doing local scrap and sales, yes darkangel will give bros here good good price =)
            actually hor, S'pore cars good for another 5-10yrs depending on age. Also the interior also veyr good for spare parts and those that are involved in smash, can take s'pore car and transplant the parts.
            Blue 6694
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• DAMN!!! What are you dealing with bro??? U study law, go HK take p.hotos of Lamp for business, and now cars?? WAH!!! YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR DUDE!!!

Okay on a serious note... what are you interested?? Used cars or the car parts....sounds like you are keen on spare parts??? I export to Australia by a 40ft HC container load.... ;P

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
              actually hor, S'pore cars good for another 5-10yrs depending on age. Also the interior also veyr good for spare parts and those that are involved in smash, can take s'pore car and transplant the parts.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
              - GMT II
              - GMT IIc TT
              - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
              - Master Eight Days (1608420)
              - U1
              - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                DAMN!!! What are you dealing with bro??? U study law, go HK take p.hotos of Lamp for business, and now cars?? WAH!!! YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR DUDE!!!

Okay on a serious note... what are you interested?? Used cars or the car parts....sounds like you are keen on spare parts??? I export to Australia by a 40ft HC container load.... ;P
                I gotta learn from that guy 1 day man....

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

DAMN!!! What are you dealing with bro??? U study law, go HK take p.hotos of Lamp for business, and now cars?? WAH!!! YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR DUDE!!!

lets get the lamps things straight . It is UV lamps for exposure, and in Shanghai.

I also studying Commerce majoring in Finance.

I have no idea how the car business works, but maybe if i study the market here a lot better, I can work out what I can bring into Oz. What I originally meant was that the car interior of s'pore cars can usually be taken out and replace in Oz cars involved in accidents. Thus lowering costs for the insurance and those who rebuild cars.

Because I ever tried to import car from S'pore and damn jialat.... works out more expensive to import then buy a local produced car. Due to red tape (Merc S600L - FOB sg S$79K), by the time complience and everything work out to be just under 200K. might as well buy brand new.

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  I gotta learn from that guy 1 day man....
                  no need to learn. In this big mean world, everyone has an empty stomach and you will need to work your butt off to fill it up and bring food to your table. As humans we are all survivalists.
                  Blue 6694
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• i see... Well i sell genuine Japanese brand car parts to australia... Prices are definitely attractive... But one MUST knw the trade ande demand... Crash parts are particularlly sellable and i supply to a distribution channel who supplies these parts to the workshops... Brisbane and melbourne are the bigger markets... Perth not so...

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                    - GMT II
                    - GMT IIc TT
                    - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                    - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                    - U1
                    - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

i see... Well i sell genuine Japanese brand car parts to australia... Prices are definitely attractive... But one MUST knw the trade ande demand... Crash parts are particularlly sellable and i supply to a distribution channel who supplies these parts to the workshops... Brisbane and melbourne are the bigger markets... Perth not so...
                      awesome. maybe I can see you next time im in town, then i can see what i can do.
                      Blue 6694
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• Article on ERP ... EVERY ROAD PAY...

u think ?

Comment

• jia lang........ ERP really kill the fun in driving.
                          Blue 6694
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• haha..it is the way of life in singapore...haha...living standard is going thru the roof...sigh....
                            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• econ no good still erp..wtf...

maybe by next yr can see more NOS coming in frm overseas.. watches/ cars etc

Comment

• very soon driving will be a luxury only for the super richs. Even if you can afford the initial payment, the maintance cost a bomb.
                                Blue 6694
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X