~~Official Bowling Thread~~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~Official Bowling Thread~~

I doubt this thread would be a hit..but just wondering if there are any bowlers here?

I am a competitive bowler now,playing nationals and for school.

Highest Game: 254
    Highest Achievement: National Age Groups Under 17 Masters ,well my Exp II came in the day after that.

I was averaging like 190-200 last yr June,then after that slow down already have to study and stuff now drop abit la...but have to start training again

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    I doubt this thread would be a hit..but just wondering if there are any bowlers here?

Highest Achievement: National Age Groups Under 17 Masters ,well my Exp II came in the day after that.

I was averaging like 190-200 last yr June,then after that slow down already have to study and stuff now drop abit la...but have to start training again
    yes, i am but just a leisure bowler instead.Next, i normally bowl once a mth @OCC during evening time,cheers

Comment

Teach me leh. My bowling cannot make it. Every 3 balls got 1 will go drain type...
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

LOL...all leisure bowlers here..any competitive bowlers hehe?

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
          Teach me leh. My bowling cannot make it. Every 3 balls got 1 will go drain type...
          like tat hor, take the money change to 1 cts coin and slowly bowl......
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            like tat hor, take the money change to 1 cts coin and slowly bowl......
            I stand at the end of the lane and collect...hehehe

Comment

Darkie, .... you are one hell of a bowler man.
              Can go neighbourhood bowling centre be hustler... bluff uncles' money liow.
              Submariner 14060
              Breitling Colt Auto II
              Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
              Bell & Ross BR03-92
              MM20

Comment

Originally posted by bEnd1ck View Post
                Darkie, .... you are one hell of a bowler man.
                Can go neighbourhood bowling centre be hustler... bluff uncles' money liow.
                You haven't seen how the uncle's bowl before ok...some of them bowl like 220 avg and even better than national bowlers ok

Comment

You alot better than me liow la. My peak was during JC sch days. Highest game 213, average 170+ during that time. I've only done above 200 twice in my life.

The last time i played, abt 6months ago.... average 130 nia. .
                  Submariner 14060
                  Breitling Colt Auto II
                  Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
                  Bell & Ross BR03-92
                  MM20

Comment

Originally posted by bEnd1ck View Post
                    You alot better than me liow la. My peak was during JC sch days. Highest game 213, average 170+ during that time. I've only done above 200 twice in my life.

The last time i played, abt 6months ago.... average 130 nia. .
                    Lol...ok la...since u never play for so long...haha rusty..lol

Comment

i only like to makan turkey nai

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                        i only like to makan turkey nai
                        Oh no...here comes UNCLE PET

Comment

Oh no...here comes UNCLE PET
                          i bowl quite alot during my teens...hahhaa... now fore arm oneside bigger thn the other by quite abit...

hmmm ..actually hor still wonder if it because of bowling or some 'self relief'

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                            i bowl quite alot during my teens...hahhaa... now fore arm oneside bigger thn the other by quite abit...

hmmm ..actually hor still wonder if it because of bowling or some 'self relief'
                            NO la...my 1 arm bigger than the other...1 finger also bigger than the other

Comment

NO la...my 1 arm bigger than the other...1 finger also bigger than the other
                              due to relief training ah ?? hahhaha

i jst measured... left hand = 26cm, right hand 29cm... i wonder all those ladies bowler like tht also not... not nice leh..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X