Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkangel
    replied
    Well..no results...coz no chio bu that I m close to.,..

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    this fella is fast learner, so lets see how he fared in the chio bu section

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    darkie, almost half yr in leow ... report ??????????

wnt juicy report & story hor...

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Hahaha...

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by sci70716 View Post
    I am in public service, masters and phd does jack **** for my pay unless I am an overseas scholar...
    noted.

Leave a comment:

• sci70716
    replied
    I am in public service, masters and phd does jack **** for my pay unless I am an overseas scholar...

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Triton, u are a MSC or PHD when u were tutoring? Respect!

I rejected my Msc even when offered on a platter free. Enough studying. Rather work.

My classmates still doing their PHd, after 8 yrs since we graduated. Scary....
    actually the extra qualification is just an excuse to ask the boss to raise salary nia. actually doing it is more for fulfilment.

Leave a comment:

• sci70716
    replied
    Triton, u are a MSC or PHD when u were tutoring? Respect!

I rejected my Msc even when offered on a platter free. Enough studying. Rather work.

My classmates still doing their PHd, after 8 yrs since we graduated. Scary....

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    in uni only 4 lectures are important.

1st lecture where they spell out the rules and tell u about the test/assignment/exam dates.

the lecture/tutor where they hold semester test if any.

2nd last lecture and last lecture where they drop exam hints.

so u get an idea what was my attendance like.

however for some units, lecturer will drop hints periodically, so have to attend no matter what.

when i was tutoring uni students, i drop hints almost every tutorial. this is because i know the lecturer in charge of the unit. i know his style of setting exam papers. so i try my best to help students pass or score depending on what kind student they are.

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    just like me

only i go to lecture to listen and study the lecturer behaviour since they always slip subtle notes as to what is in exam.

however most of the time playing around, and trying to do some on the side business.

when i was at pre-U. i usually screw around in the morning, wake up late (8am), sleep late (3am), go to class, tok tok tok, then go home, play somemore, sell something online, send it out to post office, and go home again.

now at uni, my life is a little different, more business less play. and i actually pay attention in class now

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    just like me

only i go to lecture to listen and study the lecturer behaviour since they always slip subtle notes as to what is in exam.

however most of the time playing around, and trying to do some on the side business.

when i was at pre-U. i usually screw around in the morning, wake up late (8am), sleep late (3am), go to class, tok tok tok, then go home, play somemore, sell something online, send it out to post office, and go home again.

now at uni, my life is a little different, more business less play. and i actually pay attention in class now
    I was a SP student 92 - 95.

My advice is to play hard, very hard. And than study harder when exam comes.I only study for tests and than whacked 2 weeks before exam to cram the whole sem into my head. I always tell pple out of 3 years in Poly, I only study 18 weeks.

I am a regular pontang king and my friends will take my notes and attendance while I go swimming or ECA. Gd friends are impt!

I did manage to get to NUS despite all this though..; D

Best time of my life. NUS was equally a blast but I have to study a bit harder.
    Hmm..seems like there are certain things that I should follow and certain things that I shouldn't hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied

My advice is to play hard, very hard. And than study harder when exam comes.I only study for tests and than whacked 2 weeks before exam to cram the whole sem into my head. I always tell pple out of 3 years in Poly, I only study 18 weeks.

I am a regular pontang king and my friends will take my notes and attendance while I go swimming or ECA. Gd friends are impt!

just like me

Leave a comment:

• sci70716
    replied

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    i also finance student, but originally my major also include banking. maybe i can take back again

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by icecream View Post
    i oso bankin&finance student, can help provided I remember my stuffs.
    Thank youuu in advance...

Leave a comment:

• icecream
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Hahaha...any poly tips for darkie?

Hey...if I need any assistance in my projects u guys can pls help ?
    i oso bankin&finance student, can help provided I remember my stuffs.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X