• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Hahaha...any poly tips for darkie?

Hey...if I need any assistance in my projects u guys can pls help ?
    read your outline and reference back to the book. please wikipedia not accepted because not "academic" quality.

oh yea, and dont leave to last minute . otherwise you will not be able to sleep

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Hahaha...any poly tips for darkie?

Hey...if I need any assistance in my projects u guys can pls help ?

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    that is why go to s'pore eat like no tomorrow, and become abit too fat. need to exercise more.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    sad but true. there is a joke among my friends that say that in asia no need to have kitchen ... can eat out everyday, esp since a bowl or noodles cost $2 (small), and even eating 3 bowls, work out cheaper then cook.

try that in Oz, one bowl of kosong wonton mee cost A$6.50 then you add meat and veges, easily A$12
    Wah...

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Haha....in Oz better to cook urself
    sad but true. there is a joke among my friends that say that in asia no need to have kitchen ... can eat out everyday, esp since a bowl or noodles cost $2 (small), and even eating 3 bowls, work out cheaper then cook.

try that in Oz, one bowl of kosong wonton mee cost A$6.50 then you add meat and veges, easily A$12

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    whoa... again. i think they are most expensive,i dont think the taste all that good, but their shop is cleaner then hawker i would say, not to mention i think the curry puff malay one still tastier

Oz also selling at 1.30/pc. small size and not alot of meat, also make by s'porean. not worth it, i ask my mother to make cheaper and bigger somemore
    Haha....in Oz better to cook urself

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    QUITE?! VERY!!! Old Chang Kee just up 0.10 when my mum bought today!
    whoa... again. i think they are most expensive,i dont think the taste all that good, but their shop is cleaner then hawker i would say, not to mention i think the curry puff malay one still tastier

Oz also selling at 1.30/pc. small size and not alot of meat, also make by s'porean. not worth it, i ask my mother to make cheaper and bigger somemore

Leave a comment:

• marineguy8888
    replied
    not sure... curry pop? plenty of those in s'pore and quite expensive too .

maybe my figures are abit yesterday so to speak.
    The donut guy target 400 shops worldwide leh .

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied

QUITE?! VERY!!! Old Chang Kee just up 0.10 when my mum bought today!

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Hawker stalls dun pay well? Think again

Rmb...the curry pop case?

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    i speak from experience mah.... afterall i also uni student (ala not a very good one, but one none the less) may even consider learning a trade and study part time. that way i not only know a "skill" i also have a degree.
    like i see some of the degree holders operating hawker stalls. it may not pay well, but they enjoy it.
    Hawker stalls dun pay well? Think again

Rmb...the curry pop case?

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Hmm...oookie noted. I think I can still listen to some stuff that seiko say la...but as for James...hmm
    i speak from experience mah.... afterall i also uni student (ala not a very good one, but one none the less) may even consider learning a trade and study part time. that way i not only know a "skill" i also have a degree.
    like i see some of the degree holders operating hawker stalls. it may not pay well, but they enjoy it.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    time to venture out more i guess, and make even more . afterall, you never know you might need them for your assignments
    Hmm...oookie noted. I think I can still listen to some stuff that seiko say la...but as for James...hmm

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    i did leh...my Orientation grp friends la...hahas.
    time to venture out more i guess, and make even more . afterall, you never know you might need them for your assignments

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    well... we are expecting you to make some friends real quick ... i go to uni and make a grp of friends almost in the first week. its not as hard as you think, afterall, many other people also abit shy.

see a girl you like so far? ... just go up and say hi. you never know what will happen.
    i did leh...my Orientation grp friends la...hahas.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X