This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
    i thought i was the only who kena that cold treatment by cortina sales as i was only wearing jeans and a tee..... their service attitutes really CMI

bro, i was wearing a Mickey Mouse T-shirt, berms and slippers when i bought my Rolex there lol i concur with you on their service attitude.. CMI
    Sincere and THG treated me better even though i was in the same outfit. Only bought at cortina cos i had no other option at that point in time..

Comment

• Wow, is their service really that bad? I often go to the Centrepoint branch to look see look see, this elderly lady Amy serves me quite well and is not pushy at all. Maybe one of the rare gems amongst their SA...
      Sweet 16:
      PP Aquanaut
      VC Overseas
      AP ROO Black Themes
      A.Lange & Sohne 1815
      Breguet Type XXI
      Blancpain 50 Fathoms
      JLC Navy Seals
      GO Senator 60s
      GP Laureato
      Zenith Pilot Extra Special
      Rolex DSSD
      IWC Big Pilot
      Pam 112
      Omega Ploprof
      Breitling Super Avenger
      Glycine F104

Comment

• Yup I agree with the general consenus. The service at THG and Sincere is better. The staff training for the junior staff is poor although the senior staff has better product knowledge and better service standards.

The best example was when I once walked into a Cortina(looking to buy a watch for my wife).
        I was greeted by the staff, " Hello, how may I help you?"
        " I am looking for a watch for my wife"
        " You have any idea what watch you want?"
        " No Idea yet."
        (I like to act blur to test the sincerity of the staff, sometimes when you act blur they smoke you out then you know not to deal with them)
        " But we have a lot of watches here!" And he gives me an incredulous look like I am an idiot and dunno how to help me.
        So I said "never mind I look around myself.

We would expect him to say something like, 'then I would recommend you to look at Chopard or Cartier which are nice jewellery watches for ladies, or help me to narrow down my search by asking specific questions.

I had to get this off my chest......

Comment

• I agree with the general consensus that the service at THG and Sincere is better. The Junior staff at cortina lack proper training. However the Senior staff have better product knowledge and service quality.

An example would be a time when I was looking to by a watch for me wife.
          I went to a Cortina where I was greet by the SE
          " Hello How may I help you?"
          " Do you know what watch you are looking for?"
          " No Idea yet"
          " But we have a lot of watches in our shop!"
          And he gives me this incredulous look like I am swa koo and don't know how to help me.
          One would expect him to give a general suggestion like " you should take a look at the Jewellery watches of Chopard or Cartier which lots of woman appreciate" or ask me specific questions to help me narrow down my search.

I like to act blur when I go into the shop unless of course I know the SE. Cos you can tell the lousy SE when they try to smoke you out.

I had to get this off my chest....

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKing View Post
            I agree with the general consensus that the service at THG and Sincere is better. The Junior staff at cortina lack proper training. However the Senior staff have better product knowledge and service quality.

An example would be a time when I was looking to by a watch for me wife.
            I went to a Cortina where I was greet by the SE
            " Hello How may I help you?"
            " Do you know what watch you are looking for?"
            " No Idea yet"
            " But we have a lot of watches in our shop!"
            And he gives me this incredulous look like I am swa koo and don't know how to help me.
            One would expect him to give a general suggestion like " you should take a look at the Jewellery watches of Chopard or Cartier which lots of woman appreciate" or ask me specific questions to help me narrow down my search.

I like to act blur when I go into the shop unless of course I know the SE. Cos you can tell the lousy SE when they try to smoke you out.

I had to get this off my chest....
            hahaha... some SEs think they owned the watches in the shop...

Comment

• Personally, I concur with everyone that Cortina's sales service is indeed poor. I noticed that the sales staff lack the friendliness and knowledge of their products. Don't even bother if they asked u to leave your name and contact if your watch is not in stock because they never return your call anyway, so far. They are now using foreigners as SEs as well and they speak English with a strong accent so need to listen carefully. But they provided better service and surprisingly called me back with latest details on the watch that I want. That's my observation at City Hall branch.

Comment

• They hire tom dick and hary.. I know that because they employed one of my ex-staff

Comment

• Originally posted by edsonchan View Post
                  They hire tom dick and hary.. I know that because they employed one of my ex-staff
                  Totally agree.... most of them, except the older guys, know nothing about watches. Ask them about the movements, they willl go .......

Sometimes, i really feels like telling them that they are selling the watches, and the watches don't belong to them... Maybe they have the misconception that the shop belongs to them!!

Comment

• Sorry I know I'm a bit too late. My experience was... The ever first time I when to Cortina 8 years back, I never go back again.

Comment

• Cortina @Centrepoint

Thought no point creating a thread for this, so use this to ride on.

Cortina @Centrepoint is having a watch sale (up to 70%) and they are shifting to the Resort World Sentosa (RWS). When? I don't know. Brands I briefly saw included locman, chronoswiss, chopard, and many others. This is all I know.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• All the pieces like not very interesting leh... The discounted price can be good for some though. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• And again..

Cortina Watch @paragon is having watch sales of up to 80% discount. Today is preview for uob cardmembers. Sale is opened to the public from 14-16 May. Time between 11am and 7pm on all days.

There'll be an additional 5% discount for uob cards used. Expect to also receive a free bottle of wine if you spend $8,000 and above.

Happy shopping to all!

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Do they have rolex in paragon? If have and with discount will go grab my dream GMT II.

Thanks

Comment

• I think you have to grab your GMTII in your dreams as they don't give discounts to brands like Rolex....

Originally posted by etcrow View Post
                              Do they have rolex in paragon? If have and with discount will go grab my dream GMT II.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                                Thought no point creating a thread for this, so use this to ride on.

Cortina @Centrepoint is having a watch sale (up to 70%) and they are shifting to the Resort World Sentosa (RWS). When? I don't know. Brands I briefly saw included locman, chronoswiss, chopard, and many others. This is all I know.

As of yesterday, Wednesday 12 May, Cortina @ Centrepoint has shut down. I was there at about 6pm and I could see them all frantically packing.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X