Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ah thanks bro for the direction. Cheers.

Comment

• Bro Kenny now at e sales lookin at LSPs.. hehe
      "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

• lucky to be directed to this thread. Probably give this a miss and save the $$ for IT Show loot

Comment

• I went down this afternoon for the sale. There were only about 15 people there. Nothing caught my eyes. Really quite disappointing. The discount is not attractive.
          In my opinion should have given it a skip.

Comment

• The problem with ADs these days is that they are still unwillingly to cut prices down during today's economy situation...

Comment

• Review of sale today

Was there after lunch hours and crowd was small. Queued for about 15mins before I entered. While at the entrance, I was shown a list of brands that they were putting up in the sale. The list was but eventually when I entered, it was mere lies . Here are the brands listed (note-those in red were not available for sale. Those in bold are confirmed there while the rest, I'm unsure):

"Discount up to 70% off"

AP, BALL, B&M, Bonja, Blancpain, Breitling, Bvlgari, Cartier, Chopard, Corum, Ebel, GP, Graham, Gucci, IWC, JLC, Longines, Concord, Locman, ML, Mont Blanc, Omega, Oris, Panerai, PP, Piaget, Rado, RW, Tudor, VC, Van Cleef Arpels, Vulcain, Scalfaro, Schwarz Etienne, Carlo Ferrera, Porsche Design, Chronoswiss and Milus.

The only counter I was longest at was the Omega. They have the seamasters and POs for sale. If anyone is keen on getting the POs, I think it is worthwhile. List price $5550. There selling $3500/$3450, depending if strap/bracelet.

Happy shopping.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Thanks for the info!!!

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                Was there after lunch hours and crowd was small. Queued for about 15mins before I entered. While at the entrance, I was shown a list of brands that they were putting up in the sale. The list was but eventually when I entered, it was mere lies . Here are the brands listed (note-those in red were not available for sale. Those in bold are confirmed there while the rest, I'm unsure):

"Discount up to 70% off"

AP, BALL, B&M, Bonja, Blancpain, Breitling, Bvlgari, Cartier, Chopard, Corum, Ebel, GP, Graham, Gucci, IWC, JLC, Longines, Concord, Locman, ML, Mont Blanc, Omega, Oris, Panerai, PP, Piaget, Rado, RW, Tudor, VC, Van Cleef Arpels, Vulcain, Scalfaro, Schwarz Etienne, Carlo Ferrera, Porsche Design, Chronoswiss and Milus.

The only counter I was longest at was the Omega. They have the seamasters and POs for sale. If anyone is keen on getting the POs, I think it is worthwhile. List price $5550. There selling $3500/$3450, depending if strap/bracelet.

Happy shopping.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

"Discount up to 70% off"

Happy shopping.
                  well done ben! thanks!!

Comment

• tomorrow i go....
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• anyway is there any GP on sale? how's the discount? helping my friend to ask..

Comment

• dont think so according to the list

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

Here are the brands listed (note-those in red were not available for sale. Those in bold are confirmed there while the rest, I'm unsure):

"Discount up to 70% off"

Happy shopping.
                        Originally posted by chinchilla View Post
                        anyway is there any GP on sale? how's the discount? helping my friend to ask..
                        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                        1. subject heading indicating your issue
                        2. your nick
                        3. your corresponding email address
                        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• AP, IWC and JLC got what model???

Comment

• Originally posted by chinchilla View Post
                            anyway is there any GP on sale? how's the discount? helping my friend to ask..
                            yes....i saw a number of GP, esp the world timer.

Comment

• Hi Fellows,

Anyone knows what's the model for Breitling models at the sale?

BTW, no invitation can go in?
                              Greeting from Planet Earth
                              ------------------------------

[COLOR="Orange"]Believe in yourself, earn your respect by respecting others. No one is perfect in this planet earth.[/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

"Discount up to 70% off"

Happy shopping.
                                Thanks for the info man. Great job!

Wah seh... PO selling so cheap?

Damn... I bought at 4.1k on 2007!

P/S to Oceanklassik: Your name is Ben?? My name is Ben too... Hahaha..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X