Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Mobile Phone ($ range btw $150 - $300)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mobile Phone ($ range btw $150 - $300)

As per subject, what do you guys suggest?

Got a voucher from my mobile operator + my trade in of my m600i to get a new phone + slight top up.... to get this new phone as a 2nd back up phone...

What do you guys suggest? Targeting the Motorola V9, or Asus 750...

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
    - GMT II
    - GMT IIc TT
    - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
    - Master Eight Days (1608420)
    - U1
    - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
    As per subject, what do you guys suggest?

Got a voucher from my mobile operator + my trade in of my m600i to get a new phone + slight top up.... to get this new phone as a 2nd back up phone...

What do you guys suggest? Targeting the Motorola V9, or Asus 750...
    u used before the motorola v3/v3x/v3xx series? if u did, it is something similar. problem is that if u sweat alot, the keypad finishing very fast 'decay'

as for asus 750, it is a pda phone. do u need a pda phone? if not, then dont get.

im currently using the 6233 which i find it is a decent candy bar phone to use. nothing to shout about, good keypad size. i got it free when i sign a 2 year plan last year. for nokia, i suggest the E series or normal candy bar. avoid N series if u can.

if u want a pda phone, can consider the moto Q9, however may be over budget.

me no fan of SE or samsung.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I am a NOkia fan,but not N series of course..haha..I agree with the V3 problems. My brother used both V3 and V3x the keypad problem was there.

Moto Q9 is not bad,I wanted to get it.hahaha But still love the E90!!!!!!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Thanks for your input guys...

Currently my main line is on the E90, my personal line is on Mot Maxx V6. I owned the V3 for awhile, sold off cos was anticipating for the Maxx V6. Got it after it launched in Jan last year. I kept the keypad plastic protector intact, so have not experience with any issue on the fading keypad on my V6.

My other old phones are m600i, K750i. Since I couldnt fetch a decent price for the m600i, i think I will trade in.. although its in prestine condition.... like never used before. This is because I took good care of it and only use it for abt 8mths before I swap phone again..kekeke

Well I used to be ANTI Nokia cos I feel that they stopped coming out with good technology and create a new break through. At one point in time, I really like SE for that.. I owned the P900, P910 as my main phone.. Been using a Smart Phone for the longest time.. Nokia won my vote again with its E90 which is a phone I still like very much.

Why ASUS 750? Heard its not too bad and for that price, I think its worth it.... I used to use a WM based phone ages ago, never liked it but wana give it a go again to keep in touch with technology... Was hoping for HTC Cruise but its too ex unless I wana dispose of my current E90.. (Darkie interested??kekek) then may consider HTC Cruise but the ultimate is to wait for the iphone gen 2 if it ever hits our shores (i won't go for export sets...)

Thats my story..

If only I save up all the $$ from swapping and playing with mobile phones, I would have wise up earlier and pump those investments on an exquisite time piece earlier, then would have enjoyed it alot more.. LOL!!!

Keep those comments coming..

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
        - GMT IIc TT
        - U1
        - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

i am using N6300, white, nothing to shout about. decent phone. so far so good. used to have n series, i give up and sell away.

Comment

Thanks for your input guys...

Currently my main line is on the E90, my personal line is on Mot Maxx V6. I owned the V3 for awhile, sold off cos was anticipating for the Maxx V6. Got it after it launched in Jan last year. I kept the keypad plastic protector intact, so have not experience with any issue on the fading keypad on my V6.

My other old phones are m600i, K750i. Since I couldnt fetch a decent price for the m600i, i think I will trade in.. although its in prestine condition.... like never used before. This is because I took good care of it and only use it for abt 8mths before I swap phone again..kekeke

Well I used to be ANTI Nokia cos I feel that they stopped coming out with good technology and create a new break through. At one point in time, I really like SE for that.. I owned the P900, P910 as my main phone.. Been using a Smart Phone for the longest time.. Nokia won my vote again with its E90 which is a phone I still like very much.

Why ASUS 750? Heard its not too bad and for that price, I think its worth it.... I used to use a WM based phone ages ago, never liked it but wana give it a go again to keep in touch with technology... Was hoping for HTC Cruise but its too ex unless I wana dispose of my current E90.. (Darkie interested??kekek) then may consider HTC Cruise but the ultimate is to wait for the iphone gen 2 if it ever hits our shores (i won't go for export sets...)

Thats my story..

If only I save up all the $$ from swapping and playing with mobile phones, I would have wise up earlier and pump those investments on an exquisite time piece earlier, then would have enjoyed it alot more.. LOL!!!

Keep those comments coming..
            Same lor if I were to save up those money that i used playing phones I can buy another Rollie already...hahaha

But I have to agree the E90 is a gd phone...pss how much u want to let go? LG Prada plus top up? hahah..i dun mind leh

If it's just a spare spare phone dun really need features I think 6500 Slide is not bad though Not too expensive,packed with nice features,outlooks I would give a 8/10

Comment

Darkie ah.. no lah.. If I sell my E90, won't wana accept trade in cos I already have enough phones.. If I were to sell my E90, then I will most probably be replacing it with a PDA/Smartphone as well.. kekeke too use to having one lah..

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
              - GMT IIc TT
              - U1
              - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

hijack your thread.

i will be soon be getting the E90. waited and waited..........then after that post pictures to tempt.....
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                  hijack your thread.

i will be soon be getting the E90. waited and waited..........then after that post pictures to tempt.....
                  To tempt me right

Hahaha
                  Darkie ah.. no lah.. If I sell my E90, won't wana accept trade in cos I already have enough phones.. If I were to sell my E90, then I will most probably be replacing it with a PDA/Smartphone as well.. kekeke too use to having one lah..
                  Hmm...then how much u willing to let go...

Actually I can giv excuse say I go poly can use PDA phone...hehehe...but then come to think of it spend 1.2k on a new 1 abit siao le can buy another lappy liao

Comment

Hmm... the HTC Cruise is available liao.. M1 shop carrying it.. thinking of that model too... recontract / new line price, 838

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                    - GMT IIc TT
                    - U1
                    - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

Hmm... the HTC Cruise is available liao.. M1 shop carrying it.. thinking of that model too... recontract / new line price, 838
                      BUY BUY BUY

Comment

Darkie.. y u so excited?? :P

Just surfed ard for fones... may also choose E51 or E61i...

Cos worried newly launched Cruise may have problems (most probably will have) and damn sian to see thru the rectification phase lah..

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                        - GMT IIc TT
                        - U1
                        - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

Darkie.. y u so excited?? :P

Just surfed ard for fones... may also choose E51 or E61i...

Cos worried newly launched Cruise may have problems (most probably will have) and damn sian to see thru the rectification phase lah..
                          If you worried then you wait for awhile and let ppl try first then tell u

Comment

Problem is that the voucher is only valid for 1 month leh

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                            - GMT IIc TT
                            - U1
                            - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

Just found out about SE new phones.. the X1 is hot man... If only it is already available, will consider that phone...

Most probably will get the V9 lah... don't wana spend alot since I already have an E90... So will only pay $18..kekkeke Gona trade in my Moto V6 Maxx instead...

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                              - GMT IIc TT
                              - U1
                              - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X