perpetual calender watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• perpetual calender watch

Anyone knows any swiss made perpetual calender watch that is good and affordable?
    Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
    Rolex LV submariner
    Rolex TT black submariner
    Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
    Rolex Non date submariner
    Rolex Explorer2
    More...

Originally posted by teo View Post
    Anyone knows any swiss made perpetual calender watch that is good and affordable?
    Glaushutte, Breguet, IWC - all good imho

glaushutte list is about 30k.

can define affordable?
    Last edited by triton; 09-02-08, 05:10 PM.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      Glaushutte, Breguet, IWC - all good imho

glaushutte list is about 30k.

can define affordable?
      Ya the meaning of that word affordable varies for diff ppl....

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

totally agree... Iwc and breguet PC are highly desireable... If yr definition of affordable is 30k, then u just got reference to two of the best movement for that price range...

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
        - GMT II
        - GMT IIc TT
        - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
        - Master Eight Days (1608420)
        - U1
        - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

I really think he means as cheap as possible la...hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            I really think he means as cheap as possible la...hahaha
            yA.
            Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
            Rolex LV submariner
            Rolex TT black submariner
            Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
            Rolex Non date submariner
            Rolex Explorer2
            More...

Comment

list ur budget lar , let e exp ppl in here guide u through hee hee

Comment

Agree wif all

It'll b gd to make known ur expectations cos tis forum is nt a free for all forum. Trust me. I'm nt snobbish or bragging here n its nt abt me at all. I'm jus a simple hdb commoner who earns "real peanuts" but a sucker for branded watches. Well, tis "unfortunate hobby" jus hung on to me very, very recently.
                So, wat landed me was to borrow money to buy branded watches here. Nw i'm able to repay my "watch loans".

When u c pple trade (buy/sell) watches here, they r talking in four-five figure amts. YES! $10,000 for a watch and tats it !! Wat i'm trying to say is; tis forum is really, really for te rich, smart, high-profile in society people. U need to hv a certain degree of intellect n amt of money to make things work in here. Tis includes when u post qns here or try to sugest anything useful(or u think so). One of te elites here will shoot u down!

Thanks.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                  Agree wif all

It'll b gd to make known ur expectations cos tis forum is nt a free for all forum. Trust me. I'm nt snobbish or bragging here n its nt abt me at all. I'm jus a simple hdb commoner who earns "real peanuts" but a sucker for branded watches. Well, tis "unfortunate hobby" jus hung on to me very, very recently.
                  So, wat landed me was to borrow money to buy branded watches here. Nw i'm able to repay my "watch loans".

When u c pple trade (buy/sell) watches here, they r talking in four-five figure amts. YES! $10,000 for a watch and tats it !! Wat i'm trying to say is; tis forum is really, really for te rich, smart, high-profile in society people. U need to hv a certain degree of intellect n amt of money to make things work in here. Tis includes when u post qns here or try to sugest anything useful(or u think so). One of te elites here will shoot u down!

Thanks.
                  Sori, typo error at last line, para 2.. "i'm able to...". Correctly, i m hoping i can repay loan. Again, plse allow me to clarify tat thre r many gd and helpful pple here which explains why i'm still hanging around frequently. So, enjoy te "roller coaster" ride dude! Happy New Year..
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

Thanks.
                    Actually I won't real want to agree with this para and sentence...

Comment

Its my own experience n opinion anyway. Tried to help, kena shot down. But its ok la. Kinda' getting use to. Please dont misunderstand hor. Nt saying u. Its jus my own sentiment to share n prepare newbies.

Cheers la
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X