Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watches at Bencoolen St

Hi all,

Recently thru' conversations, i realise nt many pple i knw, knw abt te cheaper selling price of certain watches at one of te shopping malls at bencoolen st. I actually forgot abt te name of te bldg but it is opp OG. It is something similar to queensway SC for sports shoes. Therefore, if anyone here wishes to buy say, a casio/adidas/seiko... watch, u may wan 2 check out those shops in bencoolen st first. Trust me. You'll regret if u didnt. Experienced it myself.

Thanks.

The Crown Of Achievement

Actually for those brands, Mustafa price oso pretty good.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
    - GMT II
    - GMT IIc TT
    - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
    - Master Eight Days (1608420)
    - U1
    - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Really.. ?! Then mus go see-see, look-look liao. It is oso nt long ago tat i realised bencoolen, n tat i could even bargain thre. Was quite impressed wif their pricing. Wonder if got any catch? Cos' their prices r really competitive, as compared to other places.

Thanks for add'l info.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        Hi all,

Recently thru' conversations, i realise nt many pple i knw, knw abt te cheaper selling price of certain watches at one of te shopping malls at bencoolen st. I actually forgot abt te name of te bldg but it is opp OG. It is something similar to queensway SC for sports shoes. Therefore, if anyone here wishes to buy say, a casio/adidas/seiko... watch, u may wan 2 check out those shops in bencoolen st first. Trust me. You'll regret if u didnt. Experienced it myself.

Thanks.

albert complex? fu lou shou?

actually for the watches u mentioned, can consider going to people's park centre/complex. can also go to bras basah complex

neighbourhood shopping malls would have watch shop selling them can ask them to give discount. there is a way to see if the watches you looking @ can have discount or not.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X