good news and bad news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good news and bad news

now that police are open to public for submitting videos of inconsiderate users, all users on the road have to be more careful.

for motorists, please be careful and be more tolerant to cyclists. with reference to this incident, apparently it is reported that the driver that cause the incident is facing 3 charges.

do note that like cars with in-camera, there are now cameras that can be mounted on bicycles. more and more cyclists are now fitting with rear recording. however, now there is front recording as well.

so do be careful.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

I already said this on cycling FB. This not an accident this was attacked my understanding is crime. All cyclists please be careful aslong the authority not arrested the driver we all in danger

Comment

Singapore law now allows cyclists on public roads to ride abreast?

Comment

its just some of the bad eggs around making cyclist public nuisance .

Comment

say cycling 2 abreast is prohibited. it is the attitude of the driver that DELIBERATE causing an accident that is a concern.

Originally posted by Caliber View Post
          Singapore law now allows cyclists on public roads to ride abreast?
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            say cycling 2 abreast is prohibited. it is the attitude of the driver that DELIBERATE causing an accident that is a concern.
            The driver is at fault but just can't help saying that that cyclist partly deserves it

Comment

Originally posted by bubble View Post
              The driver is at fault but just can't help saying that that cyclist partly deserves it
              That's the reason we cyclists in danger because ppl like you around. The driver not call fault i claim crime

Comment

Vehicle attacked cyclists is Crime

Crime scene
                https://cycliq.com/blogs/27-27-drive...in-hit-and-run

Comment

Electric bicycle lagi chaluck, they speed in pedestrian path, some even go middle on the car road, go filter lane act like motorcycle, horn them also can act blur, sooner or later will go highway.....

nowadays speed camera also very sensitive, speed over it 'snap' candid camera but is good, too many speeder and lorry/van like to go fast or 1st lane. they have force of gravity, they need longer distance to brake yet always like to go fast lane, also block car front view and road hogging too
                  past collection
                  Omega 3510.61,3520.50,3510.53,3510.50,3511.50,3513.50,35 21.30
                  Rolex 1500,1601,1675,1680,5513,6426,6694,14060M,16234, 16523,16013,16570,16600,16613,16713,16800,16520,11 6523,116660,16610,16610lv

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight View Post
                    Electric bicycle lagi chaluck, they speed in pedestrian path, some even go middle on the car road, go filter lane act like motorcycle, horn them also can act blur, sooner or later will go highway.....

nowadays speed camera also very sensitive, speed over it 'snap' candid camera but is good, too many speeder and lorry/van like to go fast or 1st lane. they have force of gravity, they need longer distance to brake yet always like to go fast lane, also block car front view and road hogging too
                    Please don't miss misunderstood. Electric bicycle is not a cyclist but same as motorist.

Cyclist with road bike with discipline and proper gear

Comment

Originally posted by clocking View Post
                      That's the reason we cyclists in danger because ppl like you around. The driver not call fault i claim crime
                      No. Personally I will not do that. I don't even own a car lol. I am just saying the cyclist partly deserves it. Anyway if u behave like that cyclist, u might be the next 1. So pls be careful hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by bubble View Post
                        No. Personally I will not do that. I don't even own a car lol. I am just saying the cyclist partly deserves it. Anyway if u behave like that cyclist, u might be the next 1. So pls be careful hahaha.
                        Don't kill me with your vehicle please.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X