Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incredible pictures... nice!!!

Comment

Thanks for your kind comments, I just wish I had the time to go out and take more. And also, I don't have skills with still objects like watches, need a light-tent, and good macro lens ... but don't have time to experiment.

Anyone else good at portraits?

Comment

i only have canon equipment. else can loan you. i tried to get around the light tent box by using 2 flash and placing a white cloth underneath. then light up the room with white light. however, have to be careful with the bounced flash.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Share a few more. Taken in 2005.

Comment

Isn't that the tiger that killed....

Comment

Very beautiful pics. The "murderer" is captured!
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

very nice and sharp! thanks for sharing

Originally posted by cmsoh View Post
                Share a few more. Taken in 2005.

Comment

the lion got a very interesting look

thanks for sharing, very sharp leh all the pictures...taken using SLR?
                  I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

wahahahha... This is really the funniest caption for the week!

Originally posted by exxondus View Post

Comment

Hahahaha very nicely done

you should use it as new avatar

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Yeah, Nikon D70. Actually the lens more important than the camera body.

Comment

Originally posted by cmsoh View Post
                          Yeah, Nikon D70. Actually the lens more important than the camera body.
                          i rem hearing that the lens is much much more expensive then the SLR is it true?

and for some lens, have queue list somemore, not like have money can buy that kind.
                          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

i rem hearing that the lens is much much more expensive then the SLR is it true?

and for some lens, have queue list somemore, not like have money can buy that kind.
                            Yeah, for those tiger/lion pics up there, the lens I used cost twice of the camera body.

But the dragonfly and butterfly lens was a classic cheap & good Sigma lens, only $300 bucks.

Its a matter of getting the right lens, not always the most expensive one.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X