X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Louis pls forward the account to me tks

Comment

I would like to appeal to the bro & sis from this forum to chip in for this cause. As a parent I truly understand even when the medical bill is afew Hundred K the parent is still trying hard to get the funds.

Can you imagine when you know there is a chance no matter how small but you don’t even try.

Please do rest assure that this is a genuine case my relative is a personal friend of the mum.

ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED.

Comment

Bumpz..........
        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Hi,

I dont know when is the ROC Dinner
          Im willing to take out 4 unit of 4+6 winder so that you can do as auction at the ROC Dinner all the money will go to Charmaine Lim

I know the donation respon are slow but I was thinking
          if we can gather people from ROC to do a car washing to raise fund for her
          will that be faster

I have read the last post 2000 people read the story but only 6 person donated money I was thinking if you can PM that 2000 and ask them to donate $10 I know is hard but easily you can 20K

pls advise if there is anyway I can help

Comment

Originally posted by teenalow View Post
            Hi,

I dont know when is the ROC Dinner
            Im willing to take out 4 unit of 4+6 winder so that you can do as auction at the ROC Dinner all the money will go to Charmaine Lim

I know the donation respon are slow but I was thinking
            if we can gather people from ROC to do a car washing to raise fund for her
            will that be faster

I have read the last post 2000 people read the story but only 6 person donated money I was thinking if you can PM that 2000 and ask them to donate $10 I know is hard but easily you can 20K

pls advise if there is anyway I can help
            Thanks for the offer. But our dinner was on saturday.
            Apparently, its pretty hard for people to bid on items, even if its for a donation cause. IMO, i don't blame anyone also la, coz the charity scene locally has really been tru quite a bit of crap. First, NKF, then Renci, etc.

Lets just leave this open to those who are willing to offer that bit of $ to help others lo.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Hey is there a way you can do it here@ROC Site I dont know what faster way you can sell the winder out be auction or selling I dont mind as long can get cash back My winder im selling at $360 and I giving 4 unit so believe you can raise abt 1000 plus

I believe you can do a banner like what you did for charmaine on ROC Site
              Which easy for forum pple to see sell it quick

Comment

louis,

why not create a section to auction this items. the people who want to bid, let them bid via posting a message. it will be transparent as well. just need to put a bidding close time. just like how we did the previous bidding.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I think there some miscom here Im still selling the winder at ROC so inorder to be transparent this 4 unit winder they buy money will go to charmaine posting has to be done by you

If I use my ID worst they will think the money wont go to charmaine haha
                  I dont mind let u have the winder and u can sell at your end

Comment

there is nothing wrong for you to post it for sale after all it is transparent bidding.

but if you feel that someone else to post, it can be arranged.
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

hi,
                      think might be quite hard and time-consuming to get an auction rolling.
                      bought some winders from teena recently and they suffice for my current needs. But i hope to contribute to the cause and also support teena's gesture. I will like to offer $1,000 for 2 winders to start things rolling. Hope this helps.

Cld i pls trouble a mod to meet me to pick up the cash, pls? Triton, i pmed you earlier on a related donation. pls contact me.

Teena, can make special request to exchange the 2 x 4+6 for a vertical standing one? I already have 4 of those. Will pick up from you once cash in sg-roc's hands. Thanks

rgds
                      vernon
                      [SIZE="1"]
                      AP Jules RG
                      AP RO RG
                      Brequet LaTradition RG
                      Cartier Santos 100 mid and XL
                      Chopard Happy Valentine 2010
                      FM Cintree Curvex WG
                      FM Crazy Hours WG
                      GP Catseye
                      GO Panomatic Lunar SS and RG
                      GO PanoReserve RG and Plat LE
                      IWC Port Chrono
                      JLC Reverso Duetto SS
                      JLC Master Reserve SS
                      Grand Lange One RG
                      PP 5146G
                      PP 5396G
                      Piaget Altiplano
                      Rolex Datejust TT
                      Rolex (Zenith) Daytona TT
                      Rolex Submariner TT
                      VC Patrimony Contemporaine RG
                      Zenith Star Open Heart
                      Zenith Star Open Sea
                      [/SIZE]

Comment

Hi, Triton

I know I can post like what used to do but buyer will think im just selling winder why would they think money is for charmaine

It has to be done by ID so it look clean just like how all of them send the money to you.

Sorry for all the trouble
                        I just dont want buyer to misunderstanding im using this to sell more winder
                        Just hope can raise more money as least the money they pay not only helping charmaine they can get a winder too

I know time are bad now if you ask people to do donation kind of hard
                        but they are still people buying winder from me. At first I though of adding a message saying 4 unit winder sold money will be donated to charmaine
                        But who will believe me it look like a scam

Can you post that I will do FREE delivery your job is collect money
                        and handle the posting my job is delivery anywhere in singapore
                        Let hope we sell all of them before 28 June 09

Comment

Thanks Vernon
                          I was so worry this afternoon keep checking on the ROC see if there is any respond that can help charmaine
                          Im out stock for vertical ones
                          Do you mind having this unit

Triton,
                          pls collect the money from vernon, I will delivery the stock to him, do pm me once you got the money I will proceed for delivery
                          there is still 2 unit 4+6 winder left to sell,meanwhile whatever customer I confirm deal I will ask them to purchase from you so will collect money from them.

Thanks Triton

Comment

$1k for Charmaine

Ok, teena, i pass $1k to triton first so that the money can reach Charmaine in time.

i will decide which winder to take later. Not scared you run away.
                            Thanks for contributing to the cause. I hope someone else can pick up your 2 other winders quickly.

rgds
                            vernon
                            [SIZE="1"]
                            AP Jules RG
                            AP RO RG
                            Brequet LaTradition RG
                            Cartier Santos 100 mid and XL
                            Chopard Happy Valentine 2010
                            FM Cintree Curvex WG
                            FM Crazy Hours WG
                            GP Catseye
                            GO Panomatic Lunar SS and RG
                            GO PanoReserve RG and Plat LE
                            IWC Port Chrono
                            JLC Reverso Duetto SS
                            JLC Master Reserve SS
                            Grand Lange One RG
                            PP 5146G
                            PP 5396G
                            Piaget Altiplano
                            Rolex Datejust TT
                            Rolex (Zenith) Daytona TT
                            Rolex Submariner TT
                            VC Patrimony Contemporaine RG
                            Zenith Star Open Heart
                            Zenith Star Open Sea
                            [/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by teenalow View Post
                              I think there some miscom here Im still selling the winder at ROC so inorder to be transparent this 4 unit winder they buy money will go to charmaine posting has to be done by you

If I use my ID worst they will think the money wont go to charmaine haha
                              I dont mind let u have the winder and u can sell at your end

Thanks Teenalow for offering to donate the winders.

Originally posted by vernitez View Post
                              Ok, teena, i pass $1k to triton first so that the money can reach Charmaine in time.

i will decide which winder to take later. Not scared you run away.
                              Thanks for contributing to the cause. I hope someone else can pick up your 2 other winders quickly.

rgds
                              vernon

Thanks Vernon for buying the winders so fast at 1k.
                              Will update your nicks accordingly.

Let us pray together for the family.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Dear member

There is still 2 unit 4+6 winder avail
                                do your purchase quick the money will be donated to charmaine

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X