Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NATIONAL DAY 160 kilometers THE FLAG CHARITY RIDE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NATIONAL DAY 160 kilometers THE FLAG CHARITY RIDE.

Dear Admin,Please Allow Me To Publish Charity Fundraising Campaign Here.

Please click on the link below for more information
    https://give.asia/story/national_day_160_kilometers_the_flag_charity_ride

Members Please Spread The Word To Support This Campaign.

as mentioned in the link provided, you will not be stopping for lunch. looking at the speed you are riding, it is likely to take you approximately about 8 hours to complete. will you be carrying any energy bar along the ride?

Originally posted by clocking View Post
    Dear Admin,Please Allow Me To Publish Charity Fundraising Campaign Here.

Please click on the link below for more information
    https://give.asia/story/national_day_160_kilometers_the_flag_charity_ride

Members Please Spread The Word To Support This Campaign.

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      as mentioned in the link provided, you will not be stopping for lunch. looking at the speed you are riding, it is likely to take you approximately about 8 hours to complete. will you be carrying any energy bar along the ride?
      Sorry for not looking at the link provided.
      I just estimate the route about 160km more or less, just realised i pulling a National FLAG (135 x 85 cm) size. my speed might drop at few location, like mandai, Loyang, sentosa. I must really careful with wind duration, hopefully can complete around 8 to 10 hours. Honesty I never taste energy bar before, maybe along my way, stop by any petrol kiosk for chocolates bar. Like I mentioned, I will not stop for more than 5 minutes. Hopefully i able to complete my journey with safe and good donations support. Give Asia is The trusted platform for fundraising and giving. please click on tax relief.

Comment

noted. i am just concern about your well being. cause if you don't load any carbo along the way, very easy to bonk out and will be hard to continue.

do remember to load carbo along the way.

ride safe. take care.

Originally posted by clocking View Post
        Sorry for not looking at the link provided.
        I just estimate the route about 160km more or less, just realised i pulling a National FLAG (135 x 85 cm) size. my speed might drop at few location, like mandai, Loyang, sentosa. I must really careful with wind duration, hopefully can complete around 8 to 10 hours. Honesty I never taste energy bar before, maybe along my way, stop by any petrol kiosk for chocolates bar. Like I mentioned, I will not stop for more than 5 minutes. Hopefully i able to complete my journey with safe and good donations support. Give Asia is The trusted platform for fundraising and giving. please click on tax relief.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
          noted. i am just concern about your well being. cause if you don't load any carbo along the way, very easy to bonk out and will be hard to continue.

do remember to load carbo along the way.

ride safe. take care.
          Thanks for your Concern. Please check the Give Asia link for my new update.

Comment

NATIONAL DAY 160km THE FLAG CHARITY RIDE.
            The Half RI Rehearsal Ride on 22 July Saturday about 8am. Ang Mo Kio to Sentosa. please click the link for donations support & route info

https://give.asia/story/national_day...g_charity_ride

Comment

Hi donor's thanks for you kindness support. Donation line will be closing soon . Please show your kindness.

Comment

One More Day. Please show your kindness , even $1 will do.

Comment

The ride is on in any weather condition

https://give.asia/story/national_day...g_charity_ride

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X