Why do people wear fake watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leroyneville9 View Post
    I have friends who drive expensive, exotic cars and wear a fake watch. Their simple answer : "nobody will doubt your fake AP when you're coming out of a super car"

Depends... I truly do not support the idea of wearing a fake watch. Fake watches disgust me.

Yes disgusting.
    Thats ultimate lameness.

Muayhahahaha.....
    Supercar but wear fake watch?

Pwui ! Pwui ! Pwui!
    Chey. I see no up.

Comment

• Originally posted by leroyneville9 View Post
      I have friends who drive expensive, exotic cars and wear a fake watch. Their simple answer : "nobody will doubt your fake AP when you're coming out of a super car"

Depends... I truly do not support the idea of wearing a fake watch. Fake watches disgust me.
      Your friend is exactly right. But they have no brain. Their super car and fake watch will only depreciate. But a real Rolex will appreciate over time!

Comment

• Because they cant afford the real thang!

Comment

• Seriously does it really matters if the watch is fake or real. Purpose is still the same to tell time. Although I own a real Rolex and don't buy a fake, its still comes down to personnel preferences. Why bother what ppl wear on their wrist, don't tell me if you see a person with a huge collection of expensive watches is "Somebody".And someone who cannot afford a Rolex is a loser? I guess for me its a no no, everyone is different and have different needs and views.

Comment

• Some people buy it for the branding sake and I supposed some can get really identical fakes nowadays. So to them it probably gets the job done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roylex View Post
              Seriously does it really matters if the watch is fake or real. Purpose is still the same to tell time. Although I own a real Rolex and don't buy a fake, its still comes down to personnel preferences. Why bother what ppl wear on their wrist, don't tell me if you see a person with a huge collection of expensive watches is "Somebody".And someone who cannot afford a Rolex is a loser? I guess for me its a no no, everyone is different and have different needs and views.
              Yes it matters if it is fake or real.

Someone who buys a fake Rolex and tries to pass it off as real, is confirm loser lah.
              Even More so if he owns a fleet of supercars, muayhahaha

Therefore it is not about whether you can afford or not.
              Its about what you do.

If cant afford, dont buy. Not Loser
              If cant afford, still die die buy. Loser
              If can afford, yet buy fake. Loser

😝😂

Comment

• It still comes down to personal preference and valuation of items. Its their money so its their choice, lets just keep it that way.

Comment

It still comes down to personal preference and valuation of items. Its their money so its their choice, lets just keep it that way.
                  I agree with you here-

It's their money so I won't judge or point them out.. unless they're a complete d*ck.

Comment

• Yes other people's choice.

Comment

It still comes down to personal preference and valuation of items. Its their money so its their choice, lets just keep it that way.

Yup, its always their choice to buy wear what they like and its also always my choice to opine what i think as well.

What other ways can there be?

😁

Comment

• Lack attention, no money.

Comment

• Some people don't care if the watch is fake or genuine. They just care about their feeling. If they love the watch, fake or real is not important.

Comment

• Buy used if that's the case...

Comment

• why people wear fake watch

Maybe cause they want to show off but cannot afford the real deal.. Or maybe they want to try out whether they like it first before impulse purchase.

Comment

• Feel good, look good, bleed little. Great deal I suppose.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X