Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people wear fake watches...

Originally posted by lthg25 View Post
    I rather wear a real seiko then a fake rolex. But that is me, why do others do otherwise?
    Being poor so cannot afford a real watch

Comment

• Originally posted by lthg25 View Post
      I rather wear a real seiko then a fake rolex. But that is me, why do others do otherwise?
      I ever bought fake just to see haw good are their workmanship...

Comment

• fake watch workmanship ok ok only

Comment

• Originally posted by Littledot View Post
          Being poor so cannot afford a real watch
          I think, "being poor so cannot afford a real watch", isn't really it. The price of "real" watches can range from less than $20 to millions of dollars. If one cannot afford an expensive watch, he/she can buy a "real" watch to wear. The discussion, I believe, seeks to understand why people want to buy/own/wear a fake watch. And I think a fake luxury watch isn't all that cheap?
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• A friend of mine dropped close to 10k on a Seiko, to the average person it might look like a $200 watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by jetty2828 View Post
              fake watch workmanship ok ok only
              But some are very good on the outside, but the movement is WTF

Comment

• wannabe

wannabe but cannot be

Comment

• Originally posted by lthg25 View Post
                  It's all about choice, Even, not the only choice depends on money as well. Is it not? Change is also like a trend now and people love to use thing for a short time in low cost. I think its the main reason.

Comment

• maybe because of " face" or worried they might get rob if they worn the real one lol

Comment

• Cos it's cheap and can sometimes pass off as real

Comment

• Just to have a fake sense of owning a luxury timepiece? To me, wearing a good old Casio is way better than wearing a fake Rolex.

Comment

• wear fake never mind

At least the watch is fake but the heart may be genuine. The worst is those that wear real rolex and has a fake heart inside trying to sell fake rolex to unsuspected buyer. Thanks goodness I will never wear a rolex... Be on the BOSS and be on BALL my friend!
                          Mann I think BOSS and BALL should really start paying me to wear their stuff. hahahah
                          [IMG][/IMG]

Went to BALL watch service center last week to service watch buckle.
                          [IMG][/IMG]
                          sigpic

Comment

• The same reason why people buy fake handbags. Too poor to get a genuine item, yet hungry enough for the status elevation they think would be theirs if they were to sport something branded.

It's mostly only the bourgeois that are like that. Those truly rich folk can be as happy with a Timex as they would with a Patek.

Comment

• I wouldnt be surprise that those wear fake watches turn out to be richer than someone wearing a real one. I dont sterotype people who wear fake watches, but i really hate people who use fake watch to sell as a authentic piece to cheat others.

Comment

• because good replicas are almost impossible to distinguish from genuine ones. most who get replicas will end up buying the real one after playing with the replica. sort of a trial run

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X