Fake Face
    Fake body
    Fake Boob
    Fake Hair
    too many to list

Comment

• Just like wearing a fake smile

Comment

• A person whom drive merc or BMW, if he wears a fake lolex... people will still say it is real

so.. perceptions is everything

Comment

• cannot afford genuine one wear fake loh

Comment

• There are people who relish exposing the fakes. viewed youtube showing may rappers getting busted wearing fakes. Quite hilarious actually.

Anyone experienced this first hand?

Comment

• Originally posted by rockeys View Post
              A person whom drive merc or BMW, if he wears a fake lolex... people will still say it is real

so.. perceptions is everything
              It true ..if you wearing a gold Rolex and taking mrt . most people will think you are wearing fake

Comment

• When my friend saw my watch ask how much is it I always tell my friend said my watch is fake or replica but they dont believe hahaha..however is only pam .
                Owned
                Seiko The Great Blue Chrono
                Rolex DateJust
                Rolex 116710LN G,AN
                Rolex 16710BLRO
                Rolex 116710 BLNR
                Rolex 14060
                Rolex 14060m
                Rolex 16610LN
                Rolex 116610LV
                Rolex 16610LV
                Rolex DSSD 116660
                IWC 3777 schaff chronograph
                Tag Heuer Carrera M.wind
                Montblanc Timewalker
                Bell & Ross BR01
                Invicta black chronograph
                Deutsche Master m.winding
                Pam233
                Pam104
                Pam359
                Pam372
                Pam024N
                Pam632s
                Mido GMT baroncelli
                Omega speedmaster ck2998
                Gshock Alti-Thermo
                Gshock G'Mix
                Gshock Gw9400BJ

Comment

• Why wear a fake Rolex when you can wear a fake RM?

Comment

• Replica

Saw gumtree selling 1:1grade replica about thousand dollar!!!! wtheck.. Replica 1xxx???
                    Owned
                    Seiko The Great Blue Chrono
                    Rolex DateJust
                    Rolex 116710LN G,AN
                    Rolex 16710BLRO
                    Rolex 116710 BLNR
                    Rolex 14060
                    Rolex 14060m
                    Rolex 16610LN
                    Rolex 116610LV
                    Rolex 16610LV
                    Rolex DSSD 116660
                    IWC 3777 schaff chronograph
                    Tag Heuer Carrera M.wind
                    Montblanc Timewalker
                    Bell & Ross BR01
                    Invicta black chronograph
                    Deutsche Master m.winding
                    Pam233
                    Pam104
                    Pam359
                    Pam372
                    Pam024N
                    Pam632s
                    Mido GMT baroncelli
                    Omega speedmaster ck2998
                    Gshock Alti-Thermo
                    Gshock G'Mix
                    Gshock Gw9400BJ

Comment

• I have seen people wearing replica and be absolutely comfortable with it. No problem with that as well as it's seriously up to individual. But for me, I could not get past that user guilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by lthg25 View Post
                        I rather wear a real seiko then a fake rolex. But that is me, why do others do otherwise?
                        Strongly Agreed. spend within your limit.

Comment

• Confession of a Fake Purchaser...

I joined a HK-Macau-Shenzen tour during the week-Long Lebaran break here.

At Shenzen, we were brought to the notorious mall next to the Shangrila selling all fake stuff. I was not planning to buy any, but ended up purchasing a Daytona Spyder and a Hublot Aero II all-black skeleton watch. I remember at that time, I was excited looking at how authentic-looking they were and they were quite cheap, so I thought I buy them as souvenirs and to satisfy my curious it's how developed this black industry has become.

The Daytona Spyder is my grail watch. I am eyeing to close a purchase of an authentic V-series by the end of this week, so makes the fake quite redundant. Also, I found that whilst the aesthetics are accurate, the start-stop chrono buttons don't work as the original and the chrono hand acts as a second hand --- so I have not dared to wear it for fear people on the know will know it's a fake! I have 3 other real Rolexes and drive a Porsche for my daily commute, so I doubt people will suspect I wear a fake. BUt it's the nagging thought that I may meet someone who's equally obsessed with the Spyder and call me out --- maluuuu!!!! My Wife has suggested to give the fake to our 21-year old Son; I replied it was not age-appropriate and so people will instantly know it's a fake!

However, I have no issue wearing the fake Hublot. I like the design but cannot reconcile paying almost the same amount for a stainless steel watch at the same price I can buy another watch built from precious metals (this dilemma was real as I was deciding between a WG Daydate and a 'regular' AP some years ago -- it was a no-brained as I picked the Rolex).

Apologies for the long post. I read the whole thread and found a lot of third-person commentary about what other people are thinking (particularly 'other' people wearing fakes) with quick, harsh judgements so I thought I'd give a first hand account of what actually goes through one's mind when he goes for one of these fakes. Speaking for myself, I can afford to buy the real McCoy, but I suppose curiosity got the best of me, but for sure it's not ill-intended to fool anyone!
                          Last edited by Jakarta After Dark; 28-07-16, 12:28 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• I know of colleagues from China, who wears the fake while keeping the real one at home. I think its a matter of it being too precious to him to wear the real deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by lemontea78 View Post
                              I know of colleagues from China, who wears the fake while keeping the real one at home. I think its a matter of it being too precious to him to wear the real deal.
                              Now, this will see them some problems. Unless they are not ever going to wear the real ones, otherwise, they would get mixed up at some point. I have a colleague who used to do this, i.e. buy the real and fake of the same model, be it ROLEX or Panerai (mostly). He would switch between both and one day, he knocked his watch against the door and he did not really bother, thinking that it was not the real one he was wearing. Next he knew, it was the real one he had knocked
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• I think its important to be true to oneself before you can be true to others. If you desire an object of value, work and save for it.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X