Man tries to con teacher into having sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man tries to con teacher into having sex

How come there are people who would actually believe these kinda lies?

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story...441&sec=nation

A temporary teacher with a secondary school in Seremban was almost fooled into having sex with her colleague after he pretended to be an undercover special health officer researching “diseases affecting female teachers.”

The teacher - known only as Hani - claimed that the married man in his 30s had even asked for his undercover identity to be kept from his wife, who is teaching in the same school, and from the school principal.

In a report in Kosmo!, Hani, 24, said the teacher had told her that his research comprised three phases, the first of which would require her to answer questions on the size of her breasts and waist.

She would then be required to get intimate with the teacher in the second phase and finally, have sex with him under the third phase, which was also a “weight test”.

Hani alleged that she had signed an agreement as well as a confidentiality form to participate in the study after the teacher approached her in March.

The “study” then moved onto the next phase, in which Hani said she was told to go to an empty classroom.

“In the classroom, he hugged me from behind before performing other sexual acts on me,” she said, adding that she pushed the man away after suspecting something was amiss.

“The next phase was even worse when he asked me to have sex with him,” she said, claiming that during this time, the teacher was stark naked and getting ready to film the sex romp.

“Frightened, I then fled from the classroom,” said Hani.

Since that day, Hani alleged the teacher has been harrassing her through phone messages, asking her for money as “penalty” for not completing the study and claiming that she could be “sued” by the Education Ministry.

The man even claimed that the Public Services Department could take action against her and her other family members serving in the Government.

“I lodged a police report on Aug 18 after I could no longer take his harassment. I have also filed a complaint with both the Health and Education Ministries and the department,” said Hani.

She said she also believed that the teacher had “conned” other victims in the school but that they were reluctant to come forward.

The teacher was subsequently remanded for seven days before being released and is said to be still teaching in the same school.

State education director Datuk Abdullah Muhamad confirmed the case was still under investigation and the matter would be brought up to the ministry.

Jempol Chief Police Officer Supt Mohd Sabri Muhamad@Awang also confirmed the incident.
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

LOL...teachers were supposed to have alittle brains right? if not how they teach their students!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Bro,
      this happens in our neighbouring country lah... I find it unthinkable that this male teacher is still allowed to continue to teach in school.
      Maybe in that country, they practice 'innocent till proven guilty'
      Poor Hani (the victim)... gotta go give her a hug... sayang her a bit...

relak relak, just joking lah... maintain balance....
      hahaha... TGIF!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        LOL...teachers were supposed to have alittle brains right? if not how they teach their students!
        Temporary teacher - inexperiened, easily conned.

Sometime brains not working when other organs are active.

Comment

It beats figthting over chilli crabs, nasi lemak and laksa
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

think i better apply for a job in education line in neighbour country
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
              think i better apply for a job in education line in neighbour country
              then u better b careful if it is thailand u r considering because sometimes, u can get mixed up between the 2 sexes..
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

sure or not triton teach... hahahaha....

knn....later
                socialogy, become sexology..
                lab work, become lap dance...

Comment

......like that also can ah !!!

Wish my girls would con me into having.....

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
                    ......like that also can ah !!!

Wish my girls would con me into having.....

Quote first talk later....

will delete post when uncle intro his female students who are ard my age to me

Comment

Seremban?? hmnn wonder which secondary school...hehehe that's where I spent nearly 12 yrs of my life...studying at a primary and then secondary school there....

Malaysia boleh~!!

'1Toilet' plan to let teachers and students mingle freely

KUALA TERENGGANU, MALAYSIA: The state government will introduce a '1Toilet' policy in a move to liberalise education, where teachers - and even principals - will soon have to share toilets with their students.

State Education, Higher Learning, Human Resource, Science and Technology Committee chairman Ahmad Razif Abd Rahman said the policy was mooted in line with the 1Malaysia concept, and teachers and students could have a feeling of "oneness".

"We want students to have a sense of belonging that we believe would inspire them to excel further in their education.

"When students share the toilets with the teacher, they (students) will believe that they are on par with academicians and this automatically invokes a sense of being important to an organisation, which, in this case, is the school," he said here yesterday.

"We are not compelling the school authorities to apply the policy. It is their prerogative," said Ahmad Razif.

"So far, we have one school in Hulu Terengganu that has implemented the policy a few days ago. It has received positive feedback from the school management although it is still premature for us to evaluate its efficiency," he said.

Ahmad Razif said that under the policy, teachers and students would also be encouraged to sit within a common space at school canteens during recess.

"This means that teachers and students will mingle freely during recess," he said.

Ahmad Razif said the policy had initially been proposed by Mentri Besar Datuk Ahmad Said earlier this year but that it took some time for it to be properly drafted.

On another matter, Ahmad Razif said the state government would continue to send students to pursue medicine and dentistry in recognised universities in Indonesia.

"We are looking into the option of sending our students to universities in areas classified as non-earthquake prone areas in Indonesia," he said.

Ahmad Razif said the state government was also in the midst of discussions with officials from University Padjadjaran of Bandung on the possibility of sending Terengganu students for medical courses there.

He said other countries that the state government was planning to send their medical undergraduates next year were Poland and Russia.
                      Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
                      Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
                      Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
                      Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

Next time they should have 1 toilet...for both males AND females together

Comment

Would sharing toilets really encourage 'oneness'? I wonder...
                          I also share toilet with top management, doesn't seem to bridge the pay disparity between us, hehe.
                          Sweet 16:
                          PP Aquanaut
                          VC Overseas
                          AP ROO Black Themes
                          A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                          Breguet Type XXI
                          Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                          JLC Navy Seals
                          GO Senator 60s
                          GP Laureato
                          Zenith Pilot Extra Special
                          Rolex DSSD
                          IWC Big Pilot
                          Pam 112
                          Omega Ploprof
                          Breitling Super Avenger
                          Glycine F104

Comment

whoever is supplying toilets to the schools in m'sia is gonna be pissed. imagine, one school now less 10 toilets to supply, multiply by how many schools in m'sia
                            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                            Blue 6694
                            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

And those cleaning toilets won't be happy too!
                              Sweet 16:
                              PP Aquanaut
                              VC Overseas
                              AP ROO Black Themes
                              A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                              Breguet Type XXI
                              Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                              JLC Navy Seals
                              GO Senator 60s
                              GP Laureato
                              Zenith Pilot Extra Special
                              Rolex DSSD