Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diplomat a suspect in hit-and-run case..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diplomat a suspect in hit-and-run case..

THE Romanian diplomat who claimed that his embassy car was stolen at the time it was involved in a hit-and-run accident a fortnight ago is now a suspect in the case.

Dr Silviu Ionescu, the charge d'affaires of the Romanian Embassy in Singapore, has not been ruled out as the person behind the wheel of the Audi car in the early morning hit-and-run.

One of the three men who was hit in the Bukit Panjang accident has died.

http://news.asiaone.com/News/the%2BS...30-188715.html

Lets hope justice can prevail.... and not possible coverups...
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

interesting read....let see how the plot thicken...
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

country not big enough. possible justice.

if he is long enough in sg he will be engaging toa pek kong service now.
      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

i simply felt sorry for the guy that passed away from this accident....just married somemore...hai...this is life...u neber know when the time is up...so cherish every moments in life....

Comment

A diplomat can't possibly rape/murder people in other countries and return back home to his country and nothing will happen to him??

If we can punish Michael Fay, we can surely do the same to this guy.

I say, bring him back to justice!!
          Opportunities come once

Comment

Just sharing

Originally posted by Mille View Post
            A diplomat can't possibly rape/murder people in other countries and return back home to his country and nothing will happen to him??
            Erm..erm It is really possible he/she could walk away free cause that depends on the countries he is in, the law that the country adopts and his connection there.

( Well! He might be a victim of propaganda beyond our comprehension)

Frankly! I assume the immunity they get is more complicated than we think.

I have a friend who used to part time being a police ( Vigilante corp ), he mentioned that he once radio back to station and the inspector came to settle some cinema dispute who happen to be caused by some diplomat, guessed what? the inspector also radio back to his "Big Boss" and they " LL " have to let the diplomat go. And the funny thing is, the inspector got vulgarity from the diplomat while they were walking out and the inspector could do nothing at all. Sad hor! But I think it is extremely complicating cause Justice is just a word to such people.

Comment

Originally posted by Mille View Post

Bro, i doubt our garmen is brave enough to persue that diplomat to justice? This is just another unfortunate case. RIP.

Comment

It is true, Diplomatic Immunity for anyone who has it can only be revoked by the country that grants it. I doubt the Romanian Govt. will revoke his diplomatic immunity because they do not have an air tight case against the guy. This Romanian will be quickly assigned back home or to another posting in another country.

Sorry Mille but this is the way the real world works.

Comment

Originally posted by Cessna View Post

I have a friend who used to part time being a police ( Vigilante corp ), he mentioned that he once radio back to station and the inspector came to settle some cinema dispute who happen to be caused by some diplomat, guessed what? the inspector also radio back to his "Big Boss" and they " LL " have to let the diplomat go. And the funny thing is, the inspector got vulgarity from the diplomat while they were walking out and the inspector could do nothing at all. Sad hor! But I think it is extremely complicating cause Justice is just a word to such people.
                  justice will be served to him 1 day..

Originally posted by Frogmen View Post
                  Bro, i doubt our garmen is brave enough to persue that diplomat to justice? This is just another unfortunate case. RIP.
                  must not let this ass escape, this is even worse than regan lee case...he knock down 3 people, on 2 occasion somemore..run away and dun even admit mistake...

curse him karma come find him...

Originally posted by Watchman1957 View Post
                  It is true, Diplomatic Immunity for anyone who has it can only be revoked by the country that grants it. I doubt the Romanian Govt. will revoke his diplomatic immunity because they do not have an air tight case against the guy. This Romanian will be quickly assigned back home or to another posting in another country.

Sorry Mille but this is the way the real world works.
                  Bro i think this is not fair lor...

The victim who died was married just 3 weeks ago!! He was just crossing the road, and he died, and the person who did it got away scot free!!

How would the wife feel sia...

This victim, he do his national service, he contributed his part to his country, he is also a fellow human being, how can we say like another person status
                  Opportunities come once

Comment

that is why i am sad for the victim as i can forsee nothing can be done to the driver at fault...no justice at all...and no recourse at all too...young,hardworking and newly married...he got the whole future ahead of him....

Comment

that inspector no balls only, if I am him, I will tail and him and give him a blanket party...

Originally posted by Cessna View Post

Comment

really sorry for the victims... only GOD will punish the driver...

Comment

well b4 the verdict is out, let's not jump to conclusions 1st.
                          i just have to say that i believe in karma and the driver's conscience will haunt him forever.

Comment

You're right.......

Originally posted by Sinner View Post
                            well b4 the verdict is out, let's not jump to conclusions 1st.
                            i just have to say that i believe in karma and the driver's conscience will haunt him forever.

Comment

well...let see how the whole drama unfold....i always believe in what u sow is what u reap....Heaven is always watching...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X