Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diplomat a suspect in hit-and-run case..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is e case where some ppl are more equal than others..sad.
    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

He's a diplomat & is immune to law

He is above the law.
      If I were him, I will run, hide, get a new identity & dissapear for good.

I think he can run away from the law but he can't run away from hitman.
      In Malaysia, you can bribe the police to drop the case even after you're arrested for whatever reason.
      So the locals settle things by using hitman...

I heard it's easier to get a hired-gun in Romania than anywhere else in Europe

Comment

????

Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post
        He is above the law.

In Malaysia, you can bribe the police to drop the case even after you're arrested for whatever reason.

Comment

He is above the law.

He is a diplomat Fred, he does not have the run and hide and disappear mentality, in his mind, he did nothing wrong. He will go back early and be reassign again overseas after he has been back in Romania for 6 months and the talk has died down.

Comment

i think bro Fred means is that if ppl wanna get back to him, there are always ways to do it. if the light way cant, the dark way will haha. correct Fred?

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
              i think bro Fred means is that if ppl wanna get back to him, there are always ways to do it. if the light way cant, the dark way will haha. correct Fred?
              Precisely Kelvin.
              If I am too sore over my loss & happens to be the luv one who want nothing but revenge, I know the only worldly retribution to seek is thru the means of the dark nature.

Law cannot touch him as he's above it.

So hitman is the best option for this diplomat...
              Weather he's guilty or not, I couldn't care as I'm very much agrieved & no longer sane due to my loss....I will see many many shrinks to protect meself from the law with claim of insanity if I get caught

Comment

I understand your sadness but I think only the driver and god know who is the killer... unless the other 2 victims saw who was the driver if not we can't point our finger to him... we can't be like the old dayz when ppl drown ppl in pig cages....

Precisely Kelvin.
                If I am too sore over my loss & happens to be the luv one who want nothing but revenge, I know the only worldly retribution to seek is thru the means of the dark nature.

Law cannot touch him as he's above it.

So hitman is the best option for this diplomat...
                Weather he's guilty or not, I couldn't care as I'm very much agrieved & no longer sane due to my loss....I will see many many shrinks to protect meself from the law with claim of insanity if I get caught

Comment

FRESH evidence has surfaced to put the Romanian embassy's charge d'affaires in the Sungei Kadut area where the embassy's car - which was involved in a fatal hit-and-run accident - was found abandoned later that morning.

A cabby yesterday told The Straits Times that he had picked up Dr Silviu Ionescu, the highest ranking Romanian embassy official in Singapore, at 3am-3.30am on Dec 15 in the Sungei Kadut area, after Dr Ionescu had flagged him down.

The industrial area is about 5km from Bukit Panjang, where the embassy's Audi A6 car hit three pedestrians at about 3.10am. One victim, who suffered severe brain damage, has since died.

The taxi driver who picked up Dr Ionescu told The Straits Times he had seen a Caucasian man wearing a jacket at the junction of Sungei Kadut Avenue and Woodlands Road and had slowed to a halt. He later told the police that his passenger was Dr Ionescu.

Upon entering the cab, Dr Ionescu told the driver to head to Bukit Timah. But when they reached Bukit Timah, the cabby was told to head to Cluny Park Road.

About 10 minutes into the cab ride, Dr Ionescu asked the cabby how he could contact the police. The cabby said he told him to call 999.

The cabby, who wanted to be known only as Mr Neo, said Dr Ionescu then called the police and said his car had gone missing. He then made another call, which Mr Neo said was in a foreign language. Mr Neo said he was unable to smell any alcohol on Dr Ionescu's breath.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_472526.html
                  A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

i hope the killer will b brought to light soon.

Comment

Wait a minute... the car was found at Sungei Kadut ave and a cabby yesterday told The Straits Times that he had picked up Dr Silviu Ionescu, the highest ranking Romanian embassy official in Singapore, at 3am-3.30am on Dec 15 in the Sungei Kadut area and later he claimed his car was stolen???

Comment

Why no action by our mata?

Dr SI has a PHD but not very smart. He apparantly asked the cabby what number to call police, called the police to report his car was stolen in English in the presence of the cabby around 4am.

He even wound down his window after knocking poeple down to scold a passerby.

With all these people going to the police, I am just puzzled why he was not immediately label as prime suspect and have his passport impounded till investigation is over.

Instead, he got time to book his flight to Romania (not a very frequent destination) and left easily within 3 days.

Nice read here...

http://www.temasekreview.com/2009/12...ilviu-ionescu/

Comment

At least he is smart enough to leave within 3 days...

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                          Dr SI has a PHD but not very smart. He apparantly asked the cabby what number to call police, called the police to report his car was stolen in English in the presence of the cabby around 4am.

He even wound down his window after knocking poeple down to scold a passerby.

With all these people going to the police, I am just puzzled why he was not immediately label as prime suspect and have his passport impounded till investigation is over.

Instead, he got time to book his flight to Romania (not a very frequent destination) and left easily within 3 days.

Nice read here...

http://www.temasekreview.com/2009/12...ilviu-ionescu/

Comment

Update... He is not coming back after all....

A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

But he can be extradited from Romania if s'pore finds that he is indeed the driver. of course, that would depend on whether romania cooperates in the first place
                              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                              Blue 6694
                              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

See... he is very smart after all.....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...