Lobang : MontBlanc StarWalker and Maybe Marlene Dietrich Pens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lobang : MontBlanc StarWalker and Maybe Marlene Dietrich Pens

Anyone interested in getting a MontBlanc Star Walker (black resin/platinum) - 2 pcs and 1 pc Marlene Dietrich ballpoint lower than retail price?
    Rolex Cosmograph Daytona 116520 M
    Rolex GMT-Master II 116710 M
    Rolex GMT-Master I 16700 U
    Rolex Explorer II 16570 Z
    Rolex Air-King 114200 M
    Omega SeaMaster
    Tag Heuer 6000 series, 90's Swatch watches, Seikos and Russian watches

Originally posted by williamsgl View Post
    Anyone interested in getting a MontBlanc Star Walker (black resin/platinum) - 2 pcs and 1 pc Marlene Dietrich ballpoint lower than retail price?
    im interested provided the price is right.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

$395 for the StarWalker and I am thinking to keep the Marlene Dietrich Special Edition as it looked sexy...
      Rolex Air-King 114200 M
      Omega SeaMaster

Comment

ARHHHH!! MB MB MB! MY pen!

Hmm...But retail for the Starwalker is 430 or something leh...$400 plus i rmb...$395 is not as attractive as I thought.

Correct me if I am wrong....

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I heard that retailers like WOS give at least 15% off...IIRC

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            ARHHHH!! MB MB MB! MY pen!

Hmm...But retail for the Starwalker is 430 or something leh...$400 plus i rmb...$395 is not as attractive as I thought.

Correct me if I am wrong....
            any discount from the AD???

Comment

This is a lobang I got from a friend as I was looking for the Marlene Dietrich special edition http://www.montblanc.com/products/ed..._dietrich.php# and he said also got 2 pcs of StarWalker. I have checked with Montblanc boutique that the StarWalker is retailing at $460, no discounts at all. The Marlene is retailing at $785, also no discount.
              Rolex Air-King 114200 M
              Omega SeaMaster

Comment

This is a lobang I got from a friend as I was looking for the Marlene Dietrich special edition and he said also got 2 pcs of StarWalker. I have checked with Montblanc boutique that the StarWalker is retailing at $460, no discounts at all. The Marlene is retailing at $785, also no discount.
                I heard that retailers like WOS give at least 15% off...IIRC
                i understand that usually about 15-20% can be offered if get from independent shops selling MB pens. boutiques confirm no discount. so the price of 395 is about 15% off 460. special edition ones, discount structure not quite sure.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

That is what I worked out too. My heart is set for the special edition (now torn between the fountain and the ball point... ) and if no one wants the StarWalker, then I will just take the special edition.
                  Rolex Air-King 114200 M
                  Omega SeaMaster

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                    i understand that usually about 15-20% can be offered if get from independent shops selling MB pens. boutiques confirm no discount. so the price of 395 is about 15% off 460. special edition ones, discount structure not quite sure.
                    Yup...that's right. Hmm the Starwalker like not that enticing leh..I mean the price haha. Sorry William!

That is what I worked out too. My heart is set for the special edition (now torn between the fountain and the ball point... ) and if no one wants the StarWalker, then I will just take the special edition.
                    IMO...depends on ur needs la. If u have alot of ballpoints then take the fountain la.

Comment

Yup...that's right. Hmm the Starwalker like not that enticing leh..I mean the price haha. Sorry William!
                      No problem. I never really liked the StarWalker except for the 2006 anniversary edition.

IMO...depends on ur needs la. If u have alot of ballpoints then take the fountain la.
                      I have 2 MontBlanc Noblesse ballpoint (bought in 1999 and 2000) which I rarely use. It is just that I liked the look of the Marlene Dietrich fountain more than the ball point but the cost of it is like 1.2K....sigh...
                      Rolex Air-King 114200 M
                      Omega SeaMaster

Comment

I have 2 MontBlanc Noblesse ballpoint (bought in 1999 and 2000) which I rarely use. It is just that I liked the look of the Marlene Dietrich fountain more than the ball point but the cost of it is like 1.2K....sigh...
                        Dun get the fountain la...I think at the most I am willing to pay $800 something for a fountain haha

Comment

I still love the anniversary Starwalker with diamond!!!!

Hahaha....but that time I wanted to buy a Starwalker...then my dad say he getting a MB from company at the end of the yr...so yeah I hope he gets the starwalker!! If not I might have to buy 1

Comment

Yeah...Saw the Anniversary Edition in the MB website...beautiful! Too bad it is not available anymore...
                            Rolex Air-King 114200 M
                            Omega SeaMaster

Comment

Yeah...Saw the Anniversary Edition in the MB website...beautiful! Too bad it is not available anymore...
                              Hehehe...you are wrong...still have

Boutique have that time but at list $735....AD have to search ard la but I didnt check AD coz I didnt want it at that time
                              Last edited by Darkangel; 25-04-08, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X