No announcement yet.

funny jokes, video etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• The bride tells her husband, "Honey, you know I'm a virgin and I don't know
      anything about sex. Can you explain it to me first?"

"OK, Sweetheart. Putting it simply, we will call your private place 'the
      prison' and call my private thing 'the prisoner'. So what we do is: put the
      prisoner in the prison.

And then they made love for the first time.

Afterwards, the guy is lying face up on the bed, smiling with satisfaction.

Nudging him, his bride giggles, "Honey the prisoner seems to have escaped."

Turning on his side, he smiles. "Then we will have to re-imprison him."

After the second time they spent, the guy reaches for his cigarettes but
      the girl, thoroughly enjoying the new experience of making love, gives him
      a suggestive smile, "Honey, the prisoner is out again!"

The man rises to the occasion, but with the unsteady legs of a recently
      born foal.

Afterwards, he lays back on the bed, totally exhausted.

She nudges him and says, "Honey, the prisoner escaped again."

Limply turning his head, He YELLS at her, "Hey, its not a life sentence,
      OKAY!

Comment

• Have you ever wondered why A, B, C, D, DD, E and F are the letters used to define bra sizes? If you have wondered why, but couldn't figure out what the letters stood for, it's about time you became informed!

{A} - Almost Boobs...
        {B} - Barely there.
        {C} - Can't Complain!
        {D} - Damn!
        {DD} - Double damn!
        {E} - Enormous!
        {F} - Fake.

-------------------------------------

One day Jane met Tarzan in the jungle. She was very attracted to him and during her questions about his life she asked him how he managed for sex.

"What's that?" he asked.

She explained to him what sex was and he said "Oh, I use hole in the trunk of tree."

Horrified, she said, "Tarzan you have it all wrong...but I will show you how to do it properly."

She took off her clothes, laid down on the ground and spread her legs wide.

"Here," she said, "You must put it in here."

Tarzan removed his loincloth, stepped closer and then gave her an almighty kick in the crotch.

Jane rolled around in agony. Eventually she managed to gasp,

"What the hell did you do that for?"

"Me checking for bees" said Tarzan.

Comment

• Little Johnny greeted his mother at the door after she had been out of town all week and said, "Mommy, guess what? Yesterday, I was playing in the closet in your bedroom and Daddy came into the room with the lady from next door and they got undressed and they got into bed and then Daddy got on top of her and -"

The mother held up her hand and said, "Not another word! Wait until your father gets home and then I want you to tell him exactly what you've just told me."

The father comes home and the wife tells him that she's leaving him. "But why?" croaks the husband.

"Go ahead, Johnny, tell Daddy just what you told me."

"Well," said little Johnny, "I was playing in your closet and Daddy came upstairs with the lady next door and they got undressed and they got into bed and Daddy got on top of her and they did just what you did, Mommy, with Uncle Bob when Daddy was away last summer!"

------------

For his birthday, Little Johnny asked for a 10-speed bicycle. His father said, "Son, we'd give you one, but the mortgage on this house is $280,000 & your mother just lost her job. There's no way we can afford it."

The next day the father saw Little Johnny heading out the front door with a suitcase. So he asked, "Son, where are you going?"

Little Johnny told him, "I was walking past your room last night and heard you telling Mom you were pulling out. Then I heard her tell you to wait because she was coming too. And I'll be damned if I'm staying here by myself with a $280,000 mortgage & no bike."

-------------

A man is in a hotel lobby. He wants to ask the clerk a question. As he turns to go to the front desk, he accidentally bumps into a woman beside him and as he does, his elbow goes into her breast.
          They are both quite startled. The man turns to her and says, "Ma'am, if your heart is as soft as your breast, I know you'll forgive me."
          She replies, "If your penis is as hard as your elbow, I'm in room 436."

Comment

• A kid comes home from school and says to his mom, "Mom I've got a problem."
            She says "Tell me." He tells her that the boys at school are using 2 words he doesn't understand. She asks him what they are.
            He says "well, pussy and *****".
            She says "Oh That's no big deal, pussy is a cat like our little Mittens, and ***** is a female dog like our Sandy."
            He thanks her and goes to visit dad in the workshop in the basement. He says to his dad, "Dad the boys at school are using words I don't know, and I asked mom and I don't think she told me the exact meaning.
            Dad says "Son, I told you never to go to mom with these matters, she cant handle them. What are the words?"
            He tells him...pussy and *****.
            Dad says "OK" and pulls a Playboy down from the shelf, takes a marker and circles the pubic area of the centerfold and says, "son, everything inside this circle, is pussy."
            "OK dad, so what's a *****?"
            "Son" he says, "everything outside that circle."

------------

A mortician was working late one night. It was his job to examine the dead bodies before they were sent off to be buried or cremated.

As he examined the body of Mr. Schwartz, who was about to be cremated, he made an amazing discovery: Schwartz had the longest private part he had ever Seen!

"I'm sorry Mr. Schwartz," said the mortician, "But I can't send you off to be cremated with a tremendously huge private part like this. It has to be saved for posterity." And with that the coroner used his tools to remove the dead man's schlong.

The coroner stuffed his prize into a briefcase and took it home. The first person he showed was his wife. "I have something to show you that you won't believe," he said, and opened his briefcase.

"Oh my God!" she screamed, "Schwartz is dead!"

Comment

• Comment

• Make it even easier for guys to get your number

Comment

• tht day was watching world cafe, bobby ask a chabor co-host.

wht's the diff between kinky & pervert ?

kinky = use chicken feather...

pervert = use the whole chicken ... hahaa..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X