No announcement yet.

A Thought to Ponder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think we will see much more such incidents in the future... ISD better stock up on their ice blocks...
    i get the distinct impression that it is the newly converted/ born again followers who are the most 'hardcore', almost militant zealots.
    i have friends who come from families which have adopted christianilty as the family faith since forever and they are far more open-minded, sensitive, generous and objective in how they interact with ppl from other religions and choose to spread their faith. Bluntly speaking, their approach has a higher chance of success with me than somemore shoving his face into mine telling me that I will go to hell because *blah blah blah*....
    "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
    three times is enemy action and
    over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
    ."

Comment

Personally I wouldn't NOT do something just because it's the opposite of what others told me to do. I.e., "I don't go to church because one time that guy told me to go and blah, blah, blah". Then that's exactly the same as blindly following others, only the guy happen to use reverse pyschology on u. Make ur own decisions because it's YOUR decision. Not because of what this person said or that person do, etc. And like any decision, it's a good idea to make informed decision, as in research /read /talk to others more knowledgable before deciding. Just like before buying a watch lah! Except, religion is perhaps just a tad more important decision...

Comment

Bros, let's not get heated up... Although we may have diff beliefs but remember... we are all FELLOW WATCH WORSHIPPERS... hehe....

Everyone has their choice to choose what they want to do. But one must be responsible for their own decisions. As long as one admits and repents, he is a man with good nature.

Comment

i think the reason that no action was taken against him is because the country is not as secular as we all thought it should be anymore.

as recent as the AWARE case, the christian majority have seeped into the government and is lobbying it's followers to vote for it;s members and their cause.

being from such a large church, the sheer voting power that his followers and their immediet families is immense. the government could not afford to lose these votes and the remmifications should it follow it through.

call me a pessimist but with the advent of the mega churches... there are scary times ahead should you not be a believer.

Christian right is just as scary as the radical islamisation. the difference is that it;s jsut more subtle in it's modus operandi.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X