X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HerzAusStahl
    replied
    Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
    I hate this type of Subaru driver (not all subaru drivers but this type)

I also hate this type of Camry drivers (not all but I noticed quite a number + Vios/Altis too)

I also hate this type of bus driver (not all type but the type that thinks because they are big, the rest must give way)
    Lol +1

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    talking of orh kong, i just tio summon a couple of days back. switching lane + allowance = more gas. camera in front just as i was coming out of a bend. wtf!

as for the accident, well i notice alot of asian honda drivers seem to have this attitude in Oz. i driving wagon, a small honda jazz purposely drive up to close the gap. then i encounter another time, i indicate, he close the gap. in the end i just push out and give him the finger

that'll teach em!

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    Bro Pet...u r such a racer boy in your teens hor....basket..now the TP really sneaky de..always hide here and there to earn ore kong...kns...@#$#%%

Leave a comment:

• zidaneong
    replied
    As usual, incidents like this do happens.

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    i also thinking age plays a part lah... young more aggressive ... older more relax cos been thru all those sh1t leow mah... hahahaa... also body mind not up to it... like me loh... hahaha

i never kanna any ticket ( other thn parking tic ) for more than 15 yrs leow loh...hehee

but in the 80s to mid 90s... wow alot... singapore alone, 3 nia.. but 1 result in disqualification, $1300 fine... 1 $600, 9pts.... ...1 $130, 6pts.

malaysia..wow lau... countless... 80% i kanna, pay btw rm 50 to 100

plus other countries... switzerland... knn ore kong me swissf 500... but i on rental car, they send tic to my hse in spore... wow lau.

usa..knn.. i kanna alot alot of time also... 1 time helicopter clock my time... NLB ay, patrol car stop me at road block.... kanna ore kong 100+us... say no money ( cos tht time me driving up from ohio to toronto to visit my cousin and going to drive bck dn the same day ), office say can use credit card.. LL pay cc in patrol car... tcss with officer, somemore tell me, i very nice young man, but got heavy foot... #$%$%^&*

Leave a comment:

• Muachee
    replied
    anyone with PP as a beater watch?

Leave a comment:

• exxondus
    replied
    Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    exactly...hahahaha..many richie rich guys mah....just saw a P-Plate lambo driver a few days back having problems parking over at eas coast park...hahahahahaha....driver look real young...about 20 max...
    Maybe its DA

Leave a comment:

• pilotsnoopy
    replied
    Originally posted by exxondus View Post
    fwah, i really cant imagine how rich those kinda people are sia..
    not surprising leh...525i daily car to office...golf gti market car.. :\

Leave a comment:

• honestdeal
    replied
    Moral of the story.

One should always be responsible of one's action. Do not try and fail an action and start to point fingers. There is no right or wrong here la.

Cheers to a cooling weather !

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    exactly...hahahaha..many richie rich guys mah....just saw a P-Plate lambo driver a few days back having problems parking over at eas coast park...hahahahahaha....driver look real young...about 20 max...

Leave a comment:

• exxondus
    replied
    well...for beater cars i am sure there are ppl out there with lambos and ferraris that drive merc or bmw as beater car to send maids to wet market to buy veggies too...
    fwah, i really cant imagine how rich those kinda people are sia..

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    well...for beater cars i am sure there are ppl out there with lambos and ferraris that drive merc or bmw as beater car to send maids to wet market to buy veggies too...

Leave a comment:

• pilotsnoopy
    replied
    Thanks for the kind support Bro KenKelvin...

Btw Camry is not a lux car lar...aiyo...simple family man leh...just that i cannot stand those 'so-called' racer boys trying to makan stock cars...if i am the camry driver i make sure the subaru end up in a local scrapeyard for sure..and the driver better flee before i 'fix' him up properly....
    Originally posted by pet View Post
    i think wht a person drive reflex abit of its personality & status...hahaa

subaru, young impatient, wnts a fight... camry, older family man...

it will be surprise the camry driver is the one horning and braking infront of the subaru .... ( hving said tht, provided the camry driver not feilong ) ... hahaha
    don't think its fair to stereotype subaru drivers...

have a friend whom has a merc e class, bmw 325i sedan and z4...

bought a subaru as his beater car to office and trips up north...

not the kind of boy racer wanna be.......

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    wahahaha....me hor...subaru driver mentality in a camry...wahahaha....me normally peace loving lar...just that sometimes kana young punks with P-Plate wana to makan old unker like me lor...so have to show them that power is nothing without control...wahahahahaha....or stopping force..

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    i think wht a person drive reflex abit of its personality & status...hahaa

subaru, young impatient, wnts a fight... camry, older family man...

it will be surprise the camry driver is the one horning and braking infront of the subaru .... ( hving said tht, provided the camry driver not feilong ) ... hahaha

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X