No announcement yet.

Electricity rate to go up AGAIN.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOOks like this is a different move now..they checkmate we all 1st, then may give us "bonus" maybe when GE is nearing.. just a wild guessss...hope i wrong..

Comment

Guess what, our source of electricity for our home is not sourced from oil and yet the electricity charges are pegged to the oil prices!! What logic....

Comment

Originally posted by sportee View Post
        Guess what, our source of electricity for our home is not sourced from oil and yet the electricity charges are pegged to the oil prices!! What logic....
        wah serious ah? hmm then why everytime they cite oil price as basis of increase and everytime seem to pass de
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
          wah serious ah? hmm then why everytime they cite oil price as basis of increase and everytime seem to pass de
          Reasons cited: No other ways to price the electricity charges...

Comment

It's time for Singapore to build its own nuclear plant....

Comment

haiz, sianz man...but wat to do....

for exmaple, they increase for 4 quarters in a row and the 5th quarter they reduce, they will def emphasie that "WE GOT REDUCE WAT!"

but

for 4 quarter increase 10% each, for the last quarter would they reduce 40% assuming oil prices dropped back to 4 quarter ago prices? OF COS NOT! in the end, its just increasing and the drop doesnt bring it back, unless got continuous a few quarters of reduction loh.
              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

really disappointed with the Garment who act blur till now!

Comment

Price of crude hasn't been at "$99.38 to $102.95 per barrel" range since Sep/Oct 2008. And also, that was during its descent down to $30s from its lofty $147! The manner of which this whole damn thing is priced is

To look at the chart, go to http://stockcharts.com/ and enter '$wtic' without the inverted commas.

Comment

This is called a MONOPOLY.

nothing we struggling, daft and unproductive locals can do abt it.

Comment

Remember last year when the oil prices hit record high, electricity charges increases by a lot. Then when the oil prices dropped, our electricity charges DID not decrease becos they signed a contract to buy oil when the prices were high.

It seems everything also got reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Haolian King View Post
                        Remember last year when the oil prices hit record high, electricity charges increases by a lot. Then when the oil prices dropped, our electricity charges DID not decrease becos they signed a contract to buy oil when the prices were high.

It seems everything also got reasons.
                        What the leaders say are right...
                        what they do wrongly, r still right.
                        They increase their pay despite this recession, they still right.
                        They have high baller million annual pay but lowballer billion losses, they think they still right!

They better wake up their idea!

Comment

what can we do? LL still have to use n life still have to go on. sporean nt so free like those other countries who will go on strike lor!
                          Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

Tag Heuer F1 Chrono(Orange)

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

Mother Fcukers ! Need to pay more to these EAT WASTE RICE fcukers again !! Maybe election this year !

Comment

Election..
                              wow..guys here.. u all shud know what to do liao.. Vote is secret.

Comment

if they dun increase the pay wait the elite all resign join private sector then end up we BO ZENG HU then how?????

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X