Help me choose...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Less than 200RM only!! hehehe

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Less than 200RM only!! hehehe
      wow lau ... still got reputation left meh ?? hahhahaa

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
        wow lau ... still got reputation left meh ?? hahhahaa
        Joking nia la....I bought a 180RM Daytona last yr for experimental purposes and to get to know these kind of stuff better. Really educational man...

Comment

Joking nia la....I bought a 180RM Daytona last yr for experimental purposes and to get to know these kind of stuff better. Really educational man...
          wow like tht, later i also drv to JB to gain some edu courses loh ...LSB ... hahahahaa

Comment

wow like tht, later i also drv to JB to gain some edu courses loh ...LSB ... hahahahaa
            Really leh..I not joking leh. I learnt how to remove bracelet,links and adjust stuff. Not bad leh....

N simi is LSB?

Comment

Really leh..I not joking leh. I learnt how to remove bracelet,links and adjust stuff. Not bad leh....

N simi is LSB?
              ya it's true, good idel, open those ... hee

LSB = La Sub Bar ... hahahhahaha .... 'dirty bar' ... hahhahaha

Comment

ya it's true, good idel, open those ... hee

LSB = La Sub Bar ... hahahhahaha .... 'dirty bar' ... hahhahaha
                Yeah lor...I cant afford to risk a few k on training how to open up the watch,removing bracelet n stuff

Comment

Yeah lor...I cant afford to risk a few k on training how to open up the watch,removing bracelet n stuff
                  can lend me ur watch and tools? so that i can experiment also?
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                    can lend me ur watch and tools? so that i can experiment also?
                    Watch no prob...tools u can get easily wad. But wad i want is the caseback opener but not cheap

Comment

Watch no prob...tools u can get easily wad. But wad i want is the caseback opener but not cheap
                      when can self collect?
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

when can self collect?
                        Maybe at our first meeting? Then can teach ppl how to remove their bracelet,coz if u dunno to do it correctly u will not dare to risk ur watch also wad. So can test on my DAYTONA...

U know how to remove ur bracelet?

Comment

Maybe at our first meeting? Then can teach ppl how to remove their bracelet,coz if u dunno to do it correctly u will not dare to risk ur watch also wad. So can test on my DAYTONA...

U know how to remove ur bracelet?
                          haha. no idea. just try an error...that is why borrow your watch mah.

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

haha. no idea. just try an error...that is why borrow your watch mah.
                            Can can... Meeting I bring...that's how I learn to open up my watch also wad. But now need the equipment to open the back that's all nia...others no prob for me

Comment

Can can... Meeting I bring...that's how I learn to open up my watch also wad. But now need the equipment to open the back that's all nia...others no prob for me
                              post yr lauya guinea pig leh, let us hv a good laugh ...

how come no technical tread here... remove their bracelet etc

Comment

• I open and take pic later....not free now

hahaha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X