Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you pay $$$ this year to watch the World Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we receive RTM1 n RTM2 via cable?

All life match cover by Malaysia channel I forget is it RTM 1 or 2, you guys think will both Teleco block the signal?
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

commercial is charging minimum 2888 per screen. will our beer/kopi go up? after all it is one mth. more than twice the price to pay for a season of BPL.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by striker968 View Post
        Can we receive RTM1 n RTM2 via cable?

All life match cover by Malaysia channel I forget is it RTM 1 or 2, you guys think will both Teleco block the signal?
        No, we can't. Cos during the world cup period, the malaysia tv station will block the signal.

Comment

Originally posted by icecream View Post
          wah, SDM where you stay har?
          Lorong Lew Lian. I use the TV own antenna and tune. Super clear.

Comment

Really clear here near Sentosa. Not HD quality but at least the pictures are clear. Same as SDM. Use TV antenna and tune lor.

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
              commercial is charging minimum 2888 per screen. will our beer/kopi go up? after all it is one mth. more than twice the price to pay for a season of BPL.
              TV News said some kopitiams may raise the price for drinks by 30%!

Originally posted by crazybay View Post
              No, we can't. Cos during the world cup period, the malaysia tv station will block the signal.
              Huh? Confirm will block the signal??

Comment

How about thoes stay on HDB ?Will Malaysia TV block signal too?
                You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Won't subscribe. It is not the money but making the point not to be treated like idiots for paying high fees to subsidise both Telcos mistakes. They screwed up and we are forced to pay? Pure monopoly in Singapore! Rather go to kopi stores to watch important games. It is time for both Singtel and Starhub to pay for their idiotic mistakes

Comment

That day I check out authentic Spain jersey, the one wore by the player is S$200 plus plus. Price will increase if you don't wear, keep in the box and win the world cup. I think $70.62 is cheap compared to the Spain jersey.

Therefore, I will subscribe ..

Cos when I see Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Alonso, Senna, Busquet, Silva and this is no horse run squad.

Cos when I see Argentina forward line - Agüero, Milito, Palermo,Tevez, Higuain, Messi, Lavezzi. This one also no horse run.

Cos Lucas not in Brazil squad. $70.62 is definitely worth it !!!!

And $70.62 can take back from Singapore Pool. no problem. Cos I think bookie don't even want to accept $100 bet for private punting.

My 2 cents lor..
                    I own a Rolex !

Comment

Yes, it is ridiculous! It's exorbitant! It's outrageous! I support boycotting the telcos!!!

But...I want my world cup and I want it in HD...

...so I sgined up already yesterady.

Don't shoot me...
                      Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

hehehehe..great time to go and stay at home becoz kopitiams be packed with ppl....or can pop by watch ADs to beo watches liao..becoz bo lang mah
                        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                          Yes, it is ridiculous! It's exorbitant! It's outrageous! I support boycotting the telcos!!!

But...I want my world cup and I want it in HD...

...so I sgined up already yesterady.

Don't shoot me...

Comment

not signing for both EPL n WC..not goin to pay for their mistakes..im not going to bail them out of their stupid mistakes..cos noone will bail me out for mine...

Comment

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
                              TV News said some kopitiams may raise the price for drinks by 30%!

Huh? Confirm will block the signal??
                              I think so. They will block the signal during the world cup for cable but if using does old type two stick antenna maybe can get.

Comment

Originally posted by crazybay View Post
                                I think so. They will block the signal during the world cup for cable but if using does old type two stick antenna maybe can get.
                                Wah sian... tot can watch thru RTM1.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X