X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• augpat
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    Couple of days ago, went to RSC to purchase watch links for my bracelet as one of the links.

i was advised that i had to wait for 20 minutes for the links to be attached.

while waiting, i was approached by the same staff who served me @ the counter who addressed me by my name and asked me if i would like to have coffee/tea/orange juice.

kind gesture which i declined.

im impressed. first time got offered such drinks. however, the links turn out to be $80 per piece. haha. i began to wonder is it because the links are 80 per piece that is why i was offered juice.
    I heard of this too,a week ago when I was in RSC for verification!

Leave a comment:

• kayaro
    replied
    Got few AD offer drinks before but never at RSC .....
    Errr... you didn't mentioned what watch lay..... may be difference watch difference treatment .... ?

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    @ banks? means u BIG customer liao. i was never offered @ banks.

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
    Never offered drinks at RSC before, only offered drinks at banks....

Leave a comment:

• SamGMT
    replied
    was never offered drinks before

Leave a comment:

• zidaneong
    replied
    I also nv being served drinks at RSC. Me, only at Bishan Din Tai Fung when dapaoing that they served me water.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Never offered drinks at RSC before, only offered drinks at banks....

Leave a comment:

• CFC
    replied
    maybe if u nv declined,ur link will cost S$100. S$80 goes to link and S$20 goes to services and juice.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    started a topic Experience @ RSC

Experience @ RSC

Couple of days ago, went to RSC to purchase watch links for my bracelet as one of the links.

i was advised that i had to wait for 20 minutes for the links to be attached.

while waiting, i was approached by the same staff who served me @ the counter who addressed me by my name and asked me if i would like to have coffee/tea/orange juice.

kind gesture which i declined.

im impressed. first time got offered such drinks. however, the links turn out to be $80 per piece. haha. i began to wonder is it because the links are 80 per piece that is why i was offered juice.

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X