Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated 3rd SGROC Anniversary Get-together....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tis is how I look 14hrs ago"
    Tis is how I look 7hrs ago"
    Tis is how I look now "

KNN !! Ur must be eating Anaconda..... still no GTG photo.

Comment

Angel meeting green snake in heaven?
      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

this is my first time joining the annual gathering.

glad to meet new friends and to see a lot of watches.

just to share what i won from the lucky draw.

it's the strap, not the watch. haha!

sponser by Kain Heritage!

Comment

Wow! Besides strap, what other prizes???

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
            Bro, U didn't attend meh " I still waiting for Darkangle to post some shot. Alamek... Why so long one hah!! The Censorship board must be eating snake... busy watching WC lah"
            Originally posted by dongfang richard View Post
            wow wow... thank you guys so much for the attendance. so good to learn new things from the bros around!!

Btw, Darkiee... where are the beautiful pictures???!!! I remember last yr by night can see already!!

Hehehe paiseh paiseh busy day!

Kayaro was the 1 that came with a tekong camera...hehehe he should post first.

I try to get the pics up by tonight!

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
            Great to meet up with the bros here.... fantastic bunch of bros..

Sincere thanks to each and every bro who took time to attend this.... and also a big thank you to the sponsors for sponsoring gifts, coming to the event with some watches to let members "molest"..

learnt some new stuffs from this gathering too... there were calls for the next door gift to be a pair of SGROC shorts...
            Yeah....hehehe...

Next time we hook up with FBT to do shorts eh?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
              there's 1 glycine watch sponsor by watcharena,1 invicta watch sponsor by pet 2 leather straps sponsor by Kain heritage,1 panerai t-shirt and some catalogue sponosr by fred tan,1 wolf design travel watch pouch and a rolex cufflinks sponsor by caeden and a rolex wallet sponsor by triton.that;s about it.
              累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                Waiting for the biggest winner to post his pics leh!

Anyway round of applause for Kayaro! Thanks for bringing down your tekong camera and taking pics! Though you didn't win anything....next time gathering I will bring a Rolex spoon for you bro

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Can't wait to see the pictures too....
                  Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

Anyway round of applause for Kayaro! Thanks for bringing down your tekong camera and taking pics! Though you didn't win anything....next time gathering I will bring a Rolex spoon for you bro

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

hahaha... I am chasing for the pictures of my winning Glycine watch... i dont have it!! Love the watch so much.. Thanks Watch Arena!
                    :bounce: [FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="4"]The importance of Fine Timepieces that keeps track of my time[/SIZE][/FONT] :bounce:

[U][B]Personal Favourties[/B][/U]:-
                    [B][COLOR="green"]DateJust
                    Day-Date
                    OysterDate
                    Submariner
                    GMT Master
                    Explorer I / II[/COLOR][/B]

Please visit: [url]www.dongfangrichard.com[/url] for more information!

Comment

Ya, wheres e pic? i back from M'sia liao still no pic...
                      Richard, next round i bring my Pam for u to molest...

in fact tat day i have a very strong feeling i ll win that wallet...hope this kind of six sense works in IR....

i thk i am ok for this Sat coffee at Mr. Bean only for a short while bcos need to rush back to M'sia later..
                      Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
                      Future - Geneva hallmark
                      Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

anyway if I'm not wrong the ppl attending that day are,

Mods - Louisoh,caeden,darkangel & ohlins
                        members - nooch,dennistwc,kayaro,zidaneong,wenda,harlot,dong fang richard,silentpanda,c180.

sorry if i miss anyone else out.memory not that good.anyway nice meeting u guys and we have a great time.Also thanks silentpanda for the beers after the GTG.Till then we should meet again.Cheers.
                        Last edited by caeden; 28-06-10, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
                          anyway if I'm not wrong the ppl attending that day are,

Mods - Louisoh,caeden,darkangel & ohlins
                          members - nooch,dennistwc,kayaro,zidaneone,wenda,harlot,dong fang richard,silentpanda,c180.

sorry if i miss anyone else out.memory not that good.anyway nice meeting u guys and we have a great time.Also thanks silentpanda for the beers after the GTG.Till then we should meet again.Cheers.
                          the pleasure is mine
                          16570 WHITE DIAL T SERIES
                          16710 PEPSI BEZEL T SERIES
                          16600 N SERIES
                          18038 BIRCH WOOD DIAL 80XXXXX
                          116519 BLACK DIAL K SERIES

Comment

Maybe we can plan for the next small gathering cum drinking cum watching world cup match... when's the next big match tat u all r interested in?
                            A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                              Maybe we can plan for the next small gathering cum drinking cum watching world cup match... when's the next big match tat u all r interested in?
                              03/07/10 sat match exciting leh if spain and paraguay go through then will be Germany Vs Argentina & Spain Vs Paraguay leh.Both can watch.

Comment

[QUOTE=Darkangel;297293]Hehehe paiseh paiseh busy day!

Kayaro was the 1 that came with a tekong camera...hehehe he should post first.

I try to get the pics up by tonight!

darkie,ur tonight which country timing?I wan my photos. let me wait till liao la...u hor..next time i see u i u..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X